𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

[soonhoon]

AN:this is mostly like 'Love fight' just a little different i guess
_______________________
-principal pov-
"yo did you hear of that fight"

"yeah man those two went crazy dude"

"for real!!"

That all you could hear in the hall way and it getting out of hand, last week these two boys got into a fight and it been getting all over the school.

Mostly one of the biggest fight this year. The two boy were suspended but they come back today.

"what am i going to do"

-Last week-
"what up cause i heard you want to say some shit to me huh" the boy said walking up to the other boy.

"i never any shit all i said was YOUR A BIG FAT BITCH" the other boy said yelling around so every body could hear him.

"so now you want to say it to my face huh" after that the fight started with the first boy tackling him to the ground as the crowd build up.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!" is all you could hear from the hallway.

The fight moved to the wall as the two punched and hit each other, at this point blood was found on there faces.

The fight went on until mr kim came and everybody started running, mr kim is the assistance principal and he is pretty scary.

The two were grabbed by other teacher that came with mr kim and thankfully pulled them apart.

"you dumb ass bitch!"

"shut it HOE!!!"

"YOUR THE HOE" the two yelled at each other while being dragged away.

"is this what i signed up for when i became an assistance principal?"

::
It's been on the school newspaper, social media, and every parent has heard about it now.

I don't really know what to do when the two come into the school today, they have to go to the office TOGETHER.

"this is the worst day of my life"

The door then opened and everybody made a crowd when they saw who it was, i wanted to cry.

"hi mr jeon" the first boy said as the second boy walked in right behind him.

"how have you been sir" the second boy said smiling brightly at me.

"hello you two, and great you?" i answered.

"amazing now that i'm back"

"great well are your parent here?" the two boys nodded and smiled at me before walking over to the office.

Not long after both there mom came in.

"sorry for making you wait mr jeong"

"it ok you can head to the front office i'll be with you guys soon" i said smiling at the two lady's.
___________
"i hope that you two had a fun suspension" i said smiling at the boys.

"yes mr jeon it was lovely staying in my room all day" woozi said smiling aswell.

"ok let talk, now what was the cause of this mayhem or fight i guess?" i started.

"well i heard from a friend of a friend that this bitch was talking smack about me" woozi said pointing at hoshi.

"all i said was that he was a big fat bitch, i don't know who told him though" hoshi said, woozi rolled his eye.

"like i said i heard from a friend of a friend cause somebody couldn't say it to my face" woozi said looking around.

"ok let's call in your parents so we can get this settled" i said and called them in.

"hi mr jeon" mrs lee said bowing and sitting next to woozi and same for mrs kwon.

"ok so your sons have been seen in a fight i sure you know and it seem the reasoning is because of smack talk"

"oh lord what have i raise" mrs kwon said shaking her head.

"and so since there suspension is over we have some rule to set for these boy as it is the 5th time they have gotten into a fight"

"and what are they cause woozi here will be following every single one" mrs lee said looking at woozi.

"first there classes with each other will be changed, they will have to sit on ether other side of the cafeteria or else, and if they are caught about to fight they will be expelled" i read off a paper.

"ok you heard him hoshi no shit talk"

"well i know where they get there bad mouth from now" i whisper under my breath and thankfully they didn't hear.

::
-3rd pov-
"bro how am i going to do this i have to stay at least a feet away from woozi"

"i don't know maybe you shouldn't have talk shit about him" jun said.

"well it not my fought the photo he posted was shit" hoshi said shrugging.
_______
"but he the love of my life" woozi said.

"and your the one who wanted to fight"

Woozi rolled his eye at mingyu and got up from his seat at lunch to head to the bathroom where a surprise was waiting for him.

"why the hell does this bathro-" woozi stopped mid sentence once he noticed who was in the bathroom aswell.

"hoshi!?"

"baby, what are you doing here?" hoshi ask once he spotted woozi.

"i came to use the bathroom duh"

"well hurry up before we-" the door opened and the one and only mr kim walked in with his serious face.

"get caught.....well to late now" hoshi said as mr kim walked to the two.

"you heard mr jeon why are you two together" mr kim ask with a calm voice.

"um to use the bathroom gosh why is everybody asking me that" woozi said.

"well you better hurry up and i'll be out here waiting for you two so no funny stuff boys" the two nodded and mr kim left.

"baby how am i going to live i can't be close to you" hoshi said cupping woozi cheek.

"i don't know hoshi but i know i can do this" with out a second thought hoshi was slapped in the face by woozi.

"that what you get for calling my photo shit your the only piece of shit here"

Woozi smiled and then kissed hoshi cheek right where he slapped it.

"there you go, i love you" woozi then went to go use the bathroom as hoshi just rolled his eye.

"love you too"
::
[AN:this is just mostly for the laugh i guess, but it was funnier in my head😁

Have a great afternoon love yall]

#Edited