𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔

{Junhao}
_______________________
-The8 pov-
I walked into the living room of the full dorm, it was a break day and everybody was staying home due to the fact we're lazy and don't feel like doing anything. Not even cooking, i even saw mingyu door dashing breakfast earlier.

I sat on the couch next to a person that i would call my boyfriend, and i do for some reason.

"how are you my love? feeling good in this fine morning" jun ask me when i laid my head in his lap.

"good i guess just a little tired" i said, my eye fixed on the tv as hoshi change from channel to channel.

"well can i get a kiss before you doze off" jun said moving his phone from his face "fine, wait did you brush your teeth?" i ask stopping myself from leaning in.

"of course i did, it's 11 am baby why wouldn't i" jun said with a slight chuckle as i laughed as well, he then bopped my nose making my cheek red.

"ugh get a room you to, joowon is coming over!" dino yelled when he came out of his room.

"well when he come over close the door i don't want to hear your shitty daddy talk!!" i yelled back and the whole dorm erupted into laughter.

"what about daddy talk?" an old man said making everybody stop laughing and dino cheer running over to the man.

"the8 made a joke about dino and joowon" seunkwan said. I eyed him knowing scoup he going to give me a talk about leaving the baby alone.

"the8 come on man he a kid pretty much a baby" scoup said with his hands on his hips.

"ok first of all your little baby ruined my kiss, second of all out of everybody here you shouldn't be talking cause don't make me tell the group what you and jeonghan were saying to each other last night, now that was some real daddy talk shit" i said in one breath as the dorm was silent.

"what. the. hell" mingyu said, the dorm then turned into a laughing storm as scoup sat there complete blanked face shocked.

"you have big sassy mouth the8 but i love it" seunkwan said through fits of laughter.

"yeah come on jun, there acting crazy" i said getting up and pulling jun arm into our shared bedroom.

"umm what was that out there" jun said once we got in the room, i just shrugged sitting next to him on the bed.

"i just say what i say and mean what i mean" i said.

We both then laid down facing each other as smiled form on our faces, my eye made there way to the parts on his face i want to be on my lips.

"now let get back to where we were" jun said his hands making there way to my cheek, creasing it before grabbing onto my chin pulling me closer.

"right here"

His lips hit mine and i could soon feel his tongue lick my lips a little making me pull back.

"what was that jun" i said giggling a little  "your lips taste like strawberry and i wanted to try some" he said.

"if you want you can come try some more" i said as his smiled and pulled me in closer for another kiss.

That night we shared a lot of kisses.
::

We walked out of the room, it was already morning again and our last day of our break before we have a planned practice.

I laid my head on jun shoulder when we sat down on the couch, and all the member were out here even dino and joowon.

"you guys seem to have a great night" scoup said with a smirk on his face as he sat down next to us.

"yeah a great night" i said with a smile just thinking about it makes me happy, last night was great.

"ok, you guys are gross come on joowon" dino said getting up from the couch and grabbing joowon hand pulling him to his room.

"what his problem" jun said with a face i can't read quite well he then rolled his eye looking back at me.

"come on guys we could hear you guy all night" jeonghan said from the kitchen as i raise an eyebrow.

"ohh were we being to loud for you guys!?" jun said with a slight chuckle.

"way to loud!" mingyu yelled also from the kitchen.

"and the8 you can't be saying anything about daddy talk man" scoup said shaking his head.

"i mean i know it our break but that doesn't mean you need to go all out" seokmin said snuggling next to joshua on the couch.

"well we were bored and jun really like my flavor-"

"ewww that gross the8!!" i was cut off by gags of disgust and 'eww' from the member. I was really confuse on why flavored chapstick is gross.

"ok this conversation is over" scoup said getting up and walking away.

"yeah i'm out of here you guys are so gross" seokmin said pulling joshua along leaving us alone in the living room.

"DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!"

"do you have any idea on what they're talking about" i said getting up so i could face jun.

"no but i know it has something to do with last night" jun said getting up as well. We decided to go back to our room and just watch a movie to past time.

-Time skip-
We'd watch at least 4 movie so far yet i still wanted to know what the members were so disgusted by.

It just doesn't make sense, what's wrong with liking flavored chapstick i would to.

"jun do you really know what they were talking about i just can't get the thought out of my head" i said looking over at the boy.

"how about you go ask one of them" jun said also looking at me, i smiled and nod.

I got out of the bed and made my way out the door and straight to seoksoo room where most of the member were playing video games.

"ummm guys?' i said once i got in there and all there heads turned to me "yes the8? shouldn't you be with jun!" joshua said crossing his arm.

"see that what i don't get, what were you guys talking about earlier?" i said sitting on the ground with them.

"umm don't play dumb the8 you know what you and jun did last night" seokmin said rolling his eye in a playful way.

"no i don't know what we did nor what you guys are talking about" i said they all looked at each other with confuse faces.

"weren't yall having sex?" mingyu ask.

"WHAT! no, i had on a strawberry flavored chapstick and jun wanted to try it cause he said it tasted good" i said in a rush.

"so yall weren't having sex!?"

"no jun just kept on kissing me to taste the chapstick man" i said with a slight chuckle.

"ohh...umm well that good i guess-"

"oh my god shut up scoup your ruining the moment, thank for clearing that up the8 " jeonghan said hitting scoup in the head.

"yeah your welcome well i better go get jun or he'll start to whine" i said standing up as they waved bye to me.

"see you later losers" i said walking out of the bedroom.

Thank lord i came up with a lie really fast if only they knew what really happen last night.

::
{AN:lol yall all got tricked thinking they didn't do it, well guess what you don't know if they did nor do i losers.

That all i have to say, have a great rest of your day!♡}

#Edited