𝙴𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊 & 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚊

{Jeongcheol}
_______________________
-3rd pov-
There was stuff everywhere and all you could hear was running footstep.

The mom and dad of the group are running around early at 4am in the morning due the event that's today.

There a concert but the parent aren't in it sadly as they have a meeting to attend today instead of the concert.

But that doesn't mean they don't have to get everything ready cause that what they mostly do.

"ok freshen up then go wake up vocal"

Jeonghan nodded before walking to the bathroom and brushing his teeth while scoup went to go wake up hip hop.

"get up come on let go why is there trashs in here?" scoup said walking into hip hop room to wake them up.

"come on mingyu there no more time to cuddle wonwoo already up" he said patting mingyu head to get him up.

"let go vernon y'all have 2 hour to get ready" scoup said and knowing them they'll need at least 2 years.

"GET UP HIPHOP"

Now that woke them up cause they were running to go the bathroom.

"gosh why are they so stubborn" scoup said rolling his eye while walking over to performance room.

"hey get up everybody let go" he said peeking his head in seeing everybody was still sleep, no surprise really.

"vocal up, somebody go wake up woozi i don't have time for that" jeonghan said when he got to vocal room.

"guys i'm not doing this UP"

Being the parent means losing your beautiful singing voice for your kids.

"come on let us sleep" joshua said sitting up in his bed rubbing his eyes.

"you can sleep and miss your concert, if not then get UP" jeonghan said rolling his eyes while walking away.
::

"hoshi leave woozi alone before he smash you, dino don't run like that or you'll break the floor, jun stop chasing the8 or i'll chase both of yall around"
jeonghan said from the kitchen trying to cook.

"vernon get out the bathroom already, seunkwan stop showing sass to joshua, dk stop singing your hurting everyone ears, mingyu stop bugging wonwoo and get dress" scoup said while trying to tie his tie on his suit.

"gosh this is harder than it seems"

Jeonghan whisper to himself, he was already dress thankfully and all he had to do was wait for the other.

"guys come on before the food get cold"

"honey can you tie this for me" scoup ask walking into the kitchen.

"sure hold up let me turn the stove off"

"HYUNG MINGYU FELL ASLEEP" hoshi shouted from the hip hop room.

"PUSH HIM OFF THE BED"

Scoup shouted back as jeonghan tied his tie "ok good now go tell them to come and EAT" jeonghan said.

"ok love"

Scoup went off to go force the other into the kitchen to eat the food.
_______
"okay, now that everybody ready let go over the rules!" jeonghan said.

"i'll start....no running around" he said looking at dino who just smiled.

"no bugging anybody" hoshi said and jeonghan nodded liking that one.