𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚎

{Junhao}
_______________________
-Jun pov-
I look through every shelf to see what they have, but non of them is the one i needed.

"fuck, where is it come on i need it" i looked everywhere, every shelf, every store.

"ok 1 last place i should have looked at a long time ago" i left the store running to the car as fast as i could.

I put the place in my gpa and started the drive. I was looking for something cause somebody needed it.

And yes, that person is minghao. He was feeling down lately and i don't why but i can't keep coming home to him in my hoodie and looking like he's been crying for day.

I just don't want him to live like this and it hurt me everyday. I know that he like wine but we ran out.

So before i came home from work i went around looking for some wine and snacks to make him better.

Once i finally made it to the wine shop i hop out as fast as i could, and once i walked in there i saw heaven.

It was full of wine and snacks for date, movie night, valentine day, and even more. I looked around and found just the perfect wine.

It was a red wine that smell like roses and taste like chocolate. The color was a ruby red and had a black glittery cap.

"this is perfect" i grab the wine before running off to buy candy, his favorite chocolate and a basket to put it in.

"ok here we go" i went to the cash register to check out and leave.

When i got in the car i started the drive home. Thankfully the house was not far, i could walk there even.

I thought about calling hao cause that what i've been doing lately so i could walk into the house with hug, but then again it's a surprise so i'd be pretty dumb to do that.

I quietly opened the door and closed it without making a sound, hao was mostly upstair in our room.

I tiptoed into my office, locking the door and closing the blind on the door.

"ok let see this now" i started grabbing everything out and putting them into the basket until i heard a knock on my door, oh shit!

"who is it?"

"it me, can i come in?" I quickly put eveything in a drawer and close it before yelling at hao to come in.

"hey love how are you?"

"good just watch a really good movie about music that seungkwan told me about" I nodded wanting him to go on.

"ohh that great well i have some work to get down so i will meet you in the room, ok?" he nodded telling me that he'll be waiting before walking out.

I sighed getting the stuff, putting the treat where they need to go.

"ok this is great he going to love this"

I smiled at my works and then walked to the door, looking out to make sure hao wasn't downstair.

Thankfully he wasn't and i could hear him upstair watching tv or something.

I went to the living rooms and started to move the couch getting a big open space. I then put some pillow and blanket together to make a big old bed.

I put rose petal (i found somewhere) and made a trail from the stair leading to the living, lastly i placed the basket  in the middle finishing the beautiful sleepover date night.

I ran up stair to go get hao, i knocked on the door waiting for him to come out.

"yes jun?"

"come out i have a gift for you my love"

I heard fast little foot step and the door opening "you got me a gift?" he ask.

"not so much of a gift more of a surprise" he smiled following me outside the room.

"gift or surprise it doesn't matter unless i hate it" i laughed as i started to over think shit.

have he not like half of the thing i've gotten him? i took him to the last step before putting a blindfold on him.

"why am i wearing this?"

"cause it a surprise dumbshit" he pushes me over almost knocking me down on the ground.

"bitch" is all i heard from him so i drag him down the stair and through the pass of petal "ok almost there"

When we got there i led him to the front of the living room.

"ok where here guess what it is first!?"

"umm i don't know a dog?" he ask unsure/confuse.

"yeah you wish you can't even take care of your niece and now your wishing for a dog maybe later love" i could see his small frown.

"just show me already" i sighed letting his cuteness get to me "fine" i said.

I finally took off the blindfold showing him the surprise. He gasp looking at all the hard work i put into it.

"wow this is amazing, why did you do this?" he looked at me with wide eye.

"cause i wanted to see that cute smile all the time but you lost it for the pass few day so i did something to bring it back" he giggle running over to the bed i made.

"where going to watch all the movie you like and drink all the wine you want" i said walking over to sit next him. I wanted to cry looking at his happy face, he was wearing my big hoodie so it looked way to big on him which made him cuter.

His hair was a mess and he looked like he did skincare cause his skin it so smooth and glowing.

I just wanted to lay here with him everyday not letting him go and just looking at his beautiful face.

My thought was cut off by a soft pair of lip smashing onto mine.

My first thought was to kiss back so that what i did closing my eye and holding him closer to me.

Our forehead stayed together when we separated apart from each other.

"thank you baby for this i'm so in love"

I smiled hearing those word out of him and seeing the big smiled growing wide which mean my mission is complete.

::
{AN: hey y'all it march 7 the last time i posted was like 5-6 day ago🥲

But that doesn't matter ok i just did this cause im bored and i'm thinking about making a Junhao story so look forward to that!!}

Edited:the story never happen😭