𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

{Jeonghan ft seventeen}
_______________________
-Jeonghan pov-
My eyes were so blurry as all i could feel were cold drop of water running down my face.

I was tired, done, and dead not really but you know what i mean. I just can't take it no more it hurting me more than anything.

"I HATE THIS PLACE"

I throw my pillow across the room hitting a table and knocking some things over but i didn't care.

I just didn't know how to control my emotion and i was scared i'll hurt one of the member so i locked myself in my room and i only leave at night.

It wasn't the best as i get calls from the company and the member been knocking on my door.

Even though i don't want to come out and face the member, i really do want to see them and hug them but i just can't.

So all my tears stay to my self as i sit in the same room and let my tears fall soaking the floor.

"jeonghan please come out were worry"

Of course there was another person at the door and to no surprise it was dino.

I really don't want to make dino sad but i just don't know how to keep my emotion together.

I didn't say a thing, the only sound to be heard were my soft sob as i put my heads in hand making my hand wet.

"no luck" i heard from outside the room and footstep going away from the door making me a little happy.

"why me just why me...." i whispered to myself before everything went black.
::

I woke to the sight of a dark room and silent, i guess i went to sleep or something.

There was still no one in the room so that even better. I got up and walked over to the bed in the room laying on it.

I closed my eyes as more tears fell down my face of just the memories i had with her.

.......

"come on hannie your so slow "

She was sweet and kind and loved by all, even my parent loved her they treat her like my sister letting her sleep over whenever.

She couldn't be hated by anyone not even the school bully could hate her, and she was my bestfriend......my only friend.

"i'm coming your just so fast slow down"

She had the beauty of a queen, she could be one if she really wanted to cause who could say no to her.

She had perfect grade, a whole bunch of friends, and an amazing voice. She was the favorite of her parent and never failed to disappoint anyone.

"ok fine let take a break and watch the clouds you love doing that"

She loved me the most though, she said in hers words 'no body can break this trust of ours your mine and i'm yours together or not'

She supported me when i came out as BI and she was the first one i told, she even helped find the one.

Scoup

"look this one look like you and me"

"yeah it really does"

Her giggled sounded like a beautiful song, nobody knew how she could be this pretty and sound like a goddess.

"look there an ice cream truck"

"let go get some"

"but i don't have money on me...."