𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖

{Jeongcheol}
_______________________
-Jeonghan pov-
I scrolled through all the photo trying to find something funny or entertaining to make me smile.

Since scoup isn't here and so are the member.

it's been like this for a while, well not the member but scoup, he been out a lot lately and hasn't been talking to me that much.

The door to my room then opened and revealed scoup. I was really happy to see him and i wanted to talk but he seem to be in a hurry or something.

"baby where have you been?" i ask.

"somewhere bub but i can't really talk right now" scoup said grabbing something and walking out.

"bu- but you didn't even say....bye" i looked down at the floor as the door slammed shut.

"why scoup? what have you been doing that so important you can't talk to me?"

:𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷#:
It's the next day and scoup still haven't talked to me.

I waited all night for him to come into our room to sleep but he never did so i just laid down, but of course when i went to sleep i felt him climb into the bed.

And he wasn't even here when i woke up, but the member are here so i guess that good.

But it still not he same without scoup.

I was in the kitchen being a grumpy kid begging everybody to call scoup and tell him to come home right now or i will punch both of them in the face.

But that didn't work cause they all said he was doing something "important".

Even though there nothing more important then me, i backed off though  just to not piss myself off any more.

"jeonghan how about you go back into your room and lay down he'll be back soon!" joshua said sitting next to me and rubbing my back.

"yeah but what if i fall asleep and then he come and leave, I'LL MISS HIM!" i said back throwing my hand in the air.

"i'll tell him that your in the room and to wake you up, he probably would do that anyways" i nodded at his state ment, i mean it true i guess.

"but i don't like being woken up from a nap" i said laying my head on the table, while joshua just continued to rubbed my back

"oh chill out you really need a nap after not sleeping for hours just waiting for scoup last night" joshua said standing up, i stood up as well.

"fine i'll take a nap" i said following joshua to my room.

"ok, lay down and rest your eyes" i got into the bed as joshau ordered and laid down.

"ok but can you at least tell him to....i don't know give me a kiss on my head if he come back and i'm still sleep?" i ask.

"of course now go to sleep" joshua walked out of the room letting me closes my eyes.

-3rd pov-
"your welcome guys i got him out of our head for a few hours!" joshua said laying down on the couch.

"yeah, but just know he'll be up in a few sec-" mingyu was then interrupted by 27 year old man.

"i can't sleep without somebody next to me" jeonghan whined.

"use the pillow or something" woozi said shrugging his shoulder.

"it won't be the same!!"

"UGGHHH!!"

:𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟸#:
"hey have you guys seen jeonhan?" the old man ask getting everybody eyes.