𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜

{Soonhoon}
__________________________
-3rd pov-
Woozi walked up next to mingyu as he was walking to fast for woozi.

"hey wait up man" the little boy said.

Mingyu stopped and chuckled waiting for the boy to catch up.

"don't be mad that your slow" mingyu said, woozi hit him in the back of his head.

"shut up and let's go i'm super hungry"

"yes sir"

Mingyu said following the boy to what ever food store he want to go to.

They were at the mall cause hoshi left out somewhere and woozi didn't want to stay home alone so him and mingyu went out to the mall.

"hey do you know where hoshi went to"

"no he just left and didn't even say bye, i don't know why!" woozi said looking at the ground.

"well you got me and i'm not going anywhere" mingyu said patting woozi back making the boy smile.
::

"and then he said i don't like yellow but it was my favorite color" mingyu said as woozi laughed almost choking.

"mingyu, your going to kill me dude!"

They were at the food court eating from some random food place they found.

"i don't know what he was thinking but he wasn't thinking right" mingyu said shaking his head as he also laughed.

"man how long ago was that?" woozi ask.

"almost 11 years ago man" mingyu said.

"and you still remember-"

Woozi stopped talking and his face looked like he just saw a dead body.

"what?" mingyu ask with a confuse face until he turned around and saw what the boy was looking at.

"ohh this is awkward umm....how about we get going to another store" mingyu said getting from his seat as woozi did the same.

They were quiet as they walked around no body wanting to say anything.

"um do you want to go into this store?"

Woozi nodded with a slight smile as they walked into the shoe store.

"ohh this look like it'll suit you" woozi said showing mingyu some weird looking shoe.

"i thought we were shoe shopping for me why are you trying to show me your shoes?" mingyu said making woozi chuckle.

Liked by puppy_gyu and 985k more

@Woozi_Jihoon found mingyu some nice shoe y'all what do you think!