𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚑𝚒𝚖

{Meanie}
_______________________
-wonwoo pov-
I walked out of the school and waited at the flag pole for my friends to meet me there.

While waiting i felt a tap on my shoulder, i look over and see mingyu standing there with scoups and jeonghan.

"hey won what are you doing not on the bus?" i smiled before talking.

"well i should ask you guy the same thing" he just shrugged and told the other to go on.

"so what you doing after school?"

I thought for a second, well i have no where to go so i guess i'll just do homework and study cause i need to keep my grade up high.

"nothing much, you?"

"well i was thinking maybe me and you could go on a walk, i found this really nice pond near my house and i alway wanted to take you cause your more of a quite kid so taking you to a pond is nice and calming" i thought for a second, isn't a wood really crowded?

Well where he live going in the wood is the only thing those people do, for fun he say.

Yeah right.

"but there will be a lot of people" he shook his head no and i thought about it. Maybe a trip to a pond will be nice and who know what will happen.

"sure i'll be at your house after i shower and change" he nodded kissing my cheek before leaving.

"ohhh who that lucky guy" i look over and saw hao, woozi, and joshua and hoshi standing there.

"umm mingyu he just a friend"

"i don't think friend kiss each other cheek but ok" hoshi said, and i rolled my eye looking at him.

"ok mr 'woozi just a friend and nothing else" we all laugh as hoshi face turn red.

"but really who is mingyu i've never seen y'all together" hao ask all of them now looking at me.

"cause we don't have classes together and we don't live next to each other"

There expression all turn confuse one, i mean i get that though i would be really confuse to.

"then are y'all dating or nah....?" joshua ask with a raise eyebrow.

I nodded my head yes when i saw our bus pull up, It always late.

"so y'all dating then if we're saying thing me and woozi are a thing"

We all look at hoshi like he was crazy.

"we know we saw y'all like last year" he rolled his eye at me walking next to woozi.

"come on let get on the bus before it leave us again" we nodded heading in to the bus.

"so what we're y'all talking about back there" joshua ask as we got on the bus and sat down.

"oh just some place he was going to take me to" they nodded before woozi gasp.

"what who died"

"no one it just prom coming up"

I forgot all about prom, i don't know if i'll go, ya maybe i won't.

"ohh are y'all going cause i sure am if seokmin ask me and if he don't i'm going to kill him after i ask him"

We all giggle and laugh at joshua before going quite again.

The bus ride went on like that talking, laughing, then quite for a little.
::

"hey i'm here" i knocked on the door waiting for it to open.