𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊

{Soonhoon}

-Fear if loud sound-
_______________________
-3rd pov-
All woozi could hear was yelling and screaming and thing knocking over.

His parent were once again fighting over dumb shit while woozi was having an panic attack.

He had phonophobia so this was really hard for him to deal with.

"you can do this just zone them out" woozi told himself, now his parents love him very much since he the only one, but they don't have a good relationship with each other.

He has medication and special earphone to zone them out so he use them. He got water from the bathroom and took the medicine and put the earphone in listening to the music.

But he still tried to zone them out, cause the yelling was stunk in his head.

So he called the one person who could help him with something like this.

Before he could even talk he started to sob in the phone.

"baby what wrong why are you crying?"

"hoshi come please there fighting and i can't take it" he sobbed wanting to leave badly.

"ok i'm on my way can you leave through the back door?" woozi took a second to hear and it seem there were in the front room.

"yeah there in the front room"

"ok i'm right here" woozi was surprise on how quick he was, but happy that he can leave the house.

He ran to the door covering his ear when he got down stair.

"hey baby come on let go to my place"

Hoshi took woozi to his place letting him sob all he want.

"ok sit on the couch and let me get you some water to calm yourself down"

Hoshi left to go get water, and right as hoshi left woozi phone ringed.

Sadly it was his dad. He didn't want to answer so bad but he couldn't and answered which was a bad idea.

"woozi where the fuck are you?" his dad yelled through the phone making woozi shake and move the phone away from his ear not wanting to hear the yelling.

"woozi answer the damn question now"

Woozi froze not answering, he place the phone down walking out of the room to find hoshi.

Just the sound of his father yelling at him make him want to cry even harder.

His parent swear to never yell at him cause of his phobia, and now his dad is breaking there promise.

"hey baby what wrong why are you in here?" woozi lip started to shake.

"my dad he...he...he-"

"he yelled at you!" hoshi cut off woozi who nodded looking down.

"oh come here baby" woozi went into hoshi arm letting him kiss his head.

"look at me" woozi did as he was told.

"how about we invite the group chat and have a huge sleepover" hoshi ask.

"turn your phone off and leave it in my drawer so you won't look at it" woozi liked the idea and went to go turn his phone off and hoshi started to call the group.

-Hoshi pov-
I can't believe his own dad would yell at even though he knows about his phobia.

Woozi was laying on my lap as he had fallen asleep until here was a knock at the door.

"sup bitches open the goddamn door"

great now we have company, and that was jeonghan if i had to guess.

I texted them to come in and not be loud cause woozi sleeping and of course his phobia.

"hey sorry" i slowly slip out from under woozi and went over to greet them.

"ok so why are we here?"

"cause woozi had a panic attack and i didn't want him to be alone with me"

They nodded walking over to the once sleeping woozi who is now awake.

"hey woozi i heard what happen are you ok i can order pizza and we can watch a movie" my eye lit up.

"ohh can we have cheese pizza!?" i guess it wasn't for me cause wonwoo glared me down while woozi giggle.

"i'd like what hoshi said cheese pizza"

He looked at me with a smile, gosh i love him. He don't even like cheese pizza.

But he still got it for me, i'm in love.

"your lucky hoshi" wonwoo went to go order the pizza with our friend and left us in the living room together.

I walked back over to woozi sitting next to him, he looked up at me his face red and eye puffy from crying so much.

Just the sight of seeing him cry made me want cry. Woozi is very strong but his phonophobia take him down all the time, and it hurt me as well as him.

My thought stopped when i felt somebody soft lip on mine, well it wasn't somebody cause i knew it was woozi.

I could felt a spike as if we were being watch "didn't know we came over to see you two have sex" woozi pulled away face even redder while i rolled my eye.

"says you two tell everybody what y'all were doing last night in your room!?"

Jeonghan face went red as well as scoup glared at me "two can say that".

"ok ok no fighting here let watch a movie, ay?" we all nodded as me and scoup still had beef going on.

We watched a movie turning the volume down and making sure it wasn't a scary movie our else somebody will scream and scare woozi and i will punch them in there face

That night turned great real fast, especially for our little woozi.

::
{AN:hey y'all hope the context on what Phonophobia help you understand this story if not you might need to go back to school even though it a Saturday cause thing are just not working out🤍}