𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗

{Seoksoo}

AN:this kind of like a part two of 'our wedding day' if you want to make it like that you can i guess.
_______________________
-Seokmin pov-
:𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷#:
"i can't believe you did this seokmin"

"i can't believe i did it ether" joshua giggled while looking at the beautiful view of the ocean.

"the view is so beautiful thank you baby your amazing" joshua said still looking at the view.

"anything for my husband and i think my view is way better then what you see" i said looking at joshua.

"really what do you see?" joshua said turning to look at me, our eyes locking.

"i see you"

I cupped his face, connecting my lip with his i closed my eye while melting into the kiss.

He kissed back making me smile into the kiss before pulling apart from him.

"that was so.....cringy but you said it so i think it was cute" i giggled grabbing his hand and pulling him into the room where we'll be sleeping.

"what are you doing?" joshua ask still smiling at me as i closed and locked the door shut so nobody come in.

"you'll see" i turned around and push joshua on the bed still smiling bright.

"ok seokmin what are you doing for real?" joshua ask smirking at me.

"i said you'll see so wait" i climbed on top of joshua looking down at him.

"you look so beautiful love" i leaned down putting my lip on his once again.

But this time i didn't hold back, i guess you can say i was rough cause i really was not holding back.

I bit the bottom of joshua lips asking and he gladly open for me to come in both our eye still close.

We fought a fight that i won and he just let me look around MY beautiful cave.

"gosh you look so hot baby i just want to eat you" i said once we pulled back.

"i'm your husband now so do whatever you please love i'm all yours" he said looking at me with a smile.

"thank you" i moved my head down to his neck putting my mark all over him.

I moved to his ear at one point sucking on it until it turned beet red and so i moved back down to his neck.

I started to unbutton his button up, his suit jacket was already throw off a long time ago.

Once his shirt was half way button down i moved my head down to his collar bone letting myself put more mark all over him.

Every time i moved down another button was unbutton and soon enough i made it all the way done stopping right at his pants line.

I looked at joshua for an answer if i could go down all the way and he nodded. I started to unbutton his pants pulling them down.

That night the boat shook......a lot like a whole lot, and it was very loud.

:𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟸#:
I ate the breakfast and i rate it a ten out of ten, a lot better than joshua cooking.

Just then the said boy stumbled into the dinning hall, his neck was covered with my mark. I could tell he had only just woke up.

"morning love" i smiled once he sat down and started grabbing some food.