𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚢

{Dino X joowon}
_______________________
-Joowon pov-
I was so excited to see there concert.

I saved up all my money all year to go and finally see a seventeen concert.

"i can't wait i'm so excited to see them!"

"same here!" i said to my friend.

"i hope they notices us i mean look at our outfit!!" jungho said showing off his outfit.

Me and jungho dress as our favorite member from our favorite song.

Mine was dino in left and right and jungho was hoshi in fighting.

"man i don't know, i don't really like a lot of attention on me" i said truthfully.

"whatever come on i'm so excited!!" jungho grabbed my arm and dragged me into the big building.
::

Man i can't wait.

And you know the best part...?

WE GOT FRONT SEAT!!

I wanted to cry when I saw our seat. Me and jungho brought our light sticks, and a sign.

We literary spent all night making our signs. We made it pretty small but not to small, just for the people behind us.

"oh there about to come on!!" jungho said shaking my arm making me super excited.

"SEVENTEEN!! SEVENTEEN!! SE-"

The crowd was cut off by the sound of thirteen boys walking onto stage.

"AHHHHH!!!!!"

I couldn't hold in my laughter when i heard jungho girly ass scream.

"bro you sound like a girl!" i said earning a hit on the arm from a very embarrass jungho.

"shut up"

The song then started and when i heard left and right i wanted to scream as well.

I looked on the stage and saw dino wearing the same outfit as me.

"JUNGHO H-H-HE WEARING THE SAME FUCKING OUTFIT AS ME!!"

"lucky and you guys look so cute together ahh" jungho said squealing.

"i know!!"
_______
"SAY THE NAME, SEVENTEEN!!"

"THANK YOU EVERYBODY!"

"BYE CARARTS!"

The song was over and you'd think i'd just seen a gosht cause boy was i shock.

It was so good and the front row had the best view, i could see everything.

"SEVENTEEN! SEVENTEEN!"

"ahh joowon did you see them they were amazing!" jungho said pushing my arm.

"first of all stop fucking pushing me and seventeen left the stage it time to go now" i said pointing to the empty stage.

"fine grumpy"
::

We were outside the stadium at a mini cafe. There was really nobody in here so we were lucky to be the first people in line.

We sat at a little table near the back of the cafe cause it had the best view of the park.

"i can't believe we went to a seventeen concert!!" jungho said squealing.

"i know and we so have to go to another one" i said taking a sip of my coke.