Take me for a ride

Nora POV

I started to wake up again as I was tossing and turning not really wanting to wake up but I guess I have to at some point.
I opened my eyes and looked to the side seeing Lizzie asleep on the chair next to me.
Her position doesn't look comfortable at all but I didn't want to wake her up either. Looks like she needs a lot of resting and sleep as well.
I grabbed one extra blanket I had that was laying over me and bend over to be able to tug her in somehow which worked.

I still can't hold myself up but I wish I'd be able to go outside again because I really want to breath in some fresh air. Regardless of the fact that I probably can't walk I wanted to try it again.
But before I was able to get up I heard the door open and someone walked through.

„Scar?" I asked a bit irritated and she had a huge smile with tears in her eyes.

„Your hair!! Y-you let it grow out?" I asked as she stepped closer while letting out a slight chuckle.

„come here let me give you a hug."
I opened my arms and she almost jumped into me hugging me so tight that I wasn't really able to catch my breath that good. But I didn't care.
I missed physically touch.

„I've missed you much. You all scared the living shit out of us y'know." she mumbled into my shoulder while sniffing her nose.

„Me too. I missed you all." I replied as I stroked through her hair.

„where did you want to go? I see you wanted to get up?" she asked as she leaned back from the hug but she still had her arms around me.

„I wanted to get some fresh air. But I can't really walk since my muscles are giggly weak if you know what I mean." I looked down at my legs and then up at her and she smiled.

„Well. See this? I'll cruse you around in it. Come on let's go for a walk. Oh I mean ride." she joked and I punched her shoulder for making fun of me.

„Come on. Let me help you." she grabbed me by arms and lead me to the wheeling chair. I sat down and put my legs up to adjust correctly.

„Here. You gonna need this." she grabbed the blanket from my bed and placed it over my legs so I can stay warm.

„Now. Girl grab your pole and we will ride."
She joked and I couldn't help but to laugh about her dirty jokes.

„How have you been? Is there anything new that I need to know? You got some tea? Some gossip you wanna share?" I asked as she roles me through the hallway.

„Remember Cobie? The hotel owner. Where we met again for the first time. Well.. she is officially my girlfriend now!" scar told me and I looked up at her in pure joy.

„That's awesome! Seeing you this happy fills my heart with joy. I am so glad that you aren't stuck on me." I joked and laughed as I can recall our entanglements.

„Ha ha. How funny of you. Y'know I love you. But in that way. Cobie has my heart I swear to god this bi-beautiful lady is driving me crazy." she corrected herself as she saw that we rolled past some kids.
This made me even laugh more.

„Well. That sounds great. I love you too scar. You've become an irreplaceable friend."
I told her and I saw how she smiled down on me.

„Oh AND!! I think Beth is getting together with a cop!" I stopped the wheelchair with my bare hands which made scar stumble a bit into me.

„Excuse me? As if?? For real?? Your not kidding?"
I asked and scar looked at me a bit confused.

„I'm not kidding. She's dating a cop at the moment."

„This bitch really make her dream come true.
Damn." I mumbled and scar raised a brow confused.

„What dream exactly?" she asked and I chuckled.

„Well. Beth has almost an obsession with people in uniform. I would have never thought that she'd actually date someone who is wearing one every day. Who is he?" I asked and scar was the one who chuckled now.

„Well first of all, sheeee is Lesley and she is a friend of Cobie. They got to know each other and Beth was really flashed. It was funny."

„Bitch ain't no way? A sheeee?? Beth was always messing around with men... but good for her now. Come on play her part out when she met her?
I need to know please."

„okay okay. Look it kinda went like this."
Scar walked around so she'd stay in front of me.
She coughed a little as if she was getting ready to jump into a role.

„Lesley was sitting in the living room and she just got to Cobies place after work. So she was still wearing her uniform. Okay. Anyways. She was sitting there and Beth jogged into the living room from the garden and when she saw her she stopped like this." scar froze and looked towards the wall.

„Oh this is hilarious!" I laughed out as I saw how scar was imitating Beth. She stood there flabbergasted like a pole. As straight as a candle frozen.

„And here comes the best part. Beth was stuttering the whole conversation but she was still able to pull Lesley off. Till this day I don't get why. But it is adorable to see them both interact."
Scar told me and I smiled from ear to ear.

„Finally she found someone who can reach her level. Is she a good one scar? Y'know I would break someone's neck if someone breaks my best friends heart."

„She is. Lesley is an amazing addition. They both are in harmony as partners I can see that."

„Oh thank god yes!! I am so happy for you all!!!"
My voice went a bit higher in excitement and then I realized that I am the only one with relationship problems and struggle

...