Heart-to-heart

Notes: Ms.Tee talks to Karen about her treatment of Greg and how it probably have affected her without her realizing it.

TRIGGER WARNING: A very emotional chapter.

Since, Karen was pretty much like her daughter from another mother and after five minutes of nothing but silence she finally answered

"Alright I'll talk to her." Ms.Tee said after rubbing her temples and sighing knowing how Karen could be sometimes. "Thank you so much we all appreciate you doing this for us." Dr.Womack said and Ms.Tee had just nodded her head saying "you're welcome."

"But just know that if she fights me for telling her the truth I'm a have to fight her back because Karen already know I don't play that." Ms.Tee said being real with Dr.Womack.

"I completely understand." Dr.Womack said with a smile on her face knowing that this just had to work out for everyone that was involved especially Karen and so, Dr.Womack had basically went over everything that Ms.Tee would possibly have to warn her about but it was as if Ms.Tee had already known which Dr.Womack knew that she would after she had spent a considerable amount of time with Karen out on the streets as well as looking out for her when Karen didn't have anybody else.

Now here Ms.Tee was getting ready to go because she knew she had to go talk some sense into this girl.

30 minutes later:

Karen was now over at Dorinda's house basically being held hostage by her sister but Karen didn't realize that Dorinda was stalling as she was waiting for Ms.Tee to come over. They didn't know if Ms.Tee should be left alone with Karen knowing how she could react sometimes when it came to Greg or Big J and that was because of her programming had basically messed up her mind and then when Drew came along again showing her what a real man was that really messed things up for her. Karen had no idea what was about to happen.

"Thank God." Dorinda said as she finally got up from off of the couch going over to the door and answering it after having to sit through Karen telling her about how she used to make money and Dorinda was having a time with telling her baby sister that none of that stuff that happened to her was supposed to happen but Karen just wasn't hearing it. She kept looking at it as business only. It was quite a sad conversation but Karen didn't seem to think that it was so casual with how she was telling her as well as the rest of her siblings who was there and Leo didn't know how to handle that conversation since all he could do was shake his head.

"Thank God you're here." Dorinda said surprisingly hugging Ms.Tee damn near scaring the old woman with how she had hugged her. "Please go talk too her because we can't put her on the stand after hearing what she told us." Dorinda told her and Ms.Tee just nodded her head okay not even wanting to know what Karen was talking about.

"I got her she's gonna listen to me." Ms.Tee said walking over to where Karen was after Dorinda had told her since Ms.Tee haven't been back that night that Faith had completely disrespected, Karen in front of her face.

"Hi, Ms.Tee what are you doing here?!" Karen asked her surprised as could be because she know she haven't invited her just texted her a few times afterwards.

"Well I'm here because we have to talk." Ms.Tee said getting right to it and Karen didn't know what was about to happen. But all she knew was that Ms.Tee didn't sugar coat anything and she didn't play. And immediately, Karen thought that she was in trouble.

"What did I do?" Karen asked her concerned almost as if she was a little child and Ms.Tee could see where Karen was still acting as if she was with Big J especially if something "bad" happened as Karen would call it even if it wasn't a big deal in reality.