Keep moving forward

Notes: The family goes back to group therapy with Dr.Womack as they discussed what had happened over the weekend.

It was the next week and Karen was still going through the emotions of her finally accepting the fact that what Greg did to her was wrong on so many levels. Now here she was in therapy with a clearer head after the week that she had. But she did have to say that Drew had made her feel a bit better about going into therapy today after they had some "sexy time" together.

It was like she didn't know she had needed that type of release even though it was short compared to how they usually did it. But she couldn't wait until she had gave birth to her babies so their sex life could go back to normal. She had been missing him that much. But she also knew those times that she had been really hard headed towards Drew and everyone else he was gonna make her pay for it once those six weeks were up and she wasn't sure if she was excited for it or if she was nervous for it as she was now sitting in Dr.Womack's office just thinking about Drew's dick and how it was gonna feel once these babies were out of her.

Because now she was six months pregnant and had wanted to do something for the babies but she didn't know if she had wanted a big or a small baby shower. But all she knew was that she might not have one for them at all just because things had been so stressful for her and planning one was gonna be even more stressful and she didn't even wanna ask her sisters for any of their help with planning one for her or with her because they had helped her enough and she didn't want to be a burden to them anymore. She just knew that after this week that she was gonna go back home with Drew so she could get her life back on track after going off the rails for a bit after Ms.Tee had broke her programming. She had did all the crying she could do and all the coddling she could take. Now she thought she was ready to return back to normal life.

But this therapy session would determine that for her if she was ready or not.

But now that Karen has been sitting in here for the past five minutes with Dorinda, her mama, and Dr.Womack waiting for everybody else to come into the room. When Drew walked in behind everyone else Karen couldn't help but smile at him thinking again about what they did. So, she was indeed thinking about his dick while in therapy.

"Look's like somebody's in a good mood." Jacky said taking her seat next to Faith while everybody else had got situated. "Mmhm nasty." Dorinda said knowing what Drew and Karen did and Karen had looked her older sister. "Doe I'm sorry you know I can't help it." Karen whined. "Allergic reaction my butt." Dorinda said folding her arms not wantin' to cuss in front of her mama. "Y'all couldn't have waited?!" Doe asked them as she was now looking at Drew.

"I told y'all no promises." Drew said raising his hands as if he was surrendering and the kids didn't even know what they were talking about.

"I'm just glad y'all got them because I wasn't touchin' nuthin' in that room. I hope y'all know y'all traumatized, Ms.Tee?!" Dorinda said and Karen started smiling all hard chuckling. "I didn't think I was loud." Karen said like it was funny. "Oh you weren't she just walked up there and heard you." Dorinda said. "Ewwwwwww." Nikki said frowning up her face knowing exactly what they were talking about now since Dorinda had said that. "What you heard yo mama and Drew too?!" Dorinda asked her. "I don't wanna talk about it I'd rather not think about it." Nikki said.

And their mouths dropped. "Faith?!" Dorinda asked her. "She didn't even warn me that one time I stayed over before moving in." Faith said looking at her big sister. "I thought you were used to that type of thing I don't know." Nikki said shrugging her shoulders. "Brooo no that's mom I didn't wanna hear that." Faith said not knowing what to do. "And I thought your room would be safe." Faith said and Nikki just chuckled. "It's never safe." Nikki said. "I'm right beside her what did you expect?!" Nikki laughed from second embarrassment.