Back to Work

Notes: The family returns to therapy sessions.

It was a few days later and the family was back in therapy sessions. But now it was just Karen, Drew, Nikki, and Faith being in there own little session because Dr.Womack would break them up into groups based upon the living arrangement. So, when Karen told her about the new living arrangement and how things were going that's when she had decided to re-arrange the groups again.

"How is everyone getting along at home now that the babies are all there?" Dr.Womack had asked them and so, Karen just gave her a soft smile.

"I mean of course my grand babies are getting along." Karen said as it had took her some time to process that she was a grandma.

"But of course, Faith and Nikki are still at odds with each other." Karen said looking between her two oldest daughters.

And so, Dr.Womack had immediately looked at Faith.

"What?" Faith screeched trying to act as if she was innocent.

"What I do!" She asked arching an eyebrow knowing goodness well what she did.

"You know exactly what you did bird brain." Nikki said as she was still annoyed with her sister.

"What I told you I was sorry I didn't know he was gonna pull off like that." Faith said not really caring like she cared but not that much.

"Whatever just forget it." Nikki said shaking her head. "No, what happened?!" Dr.Womack said.

"Whatever happened we need to clear the air so things can be good or won't be as hostile." Dr.Womack told them.

"Well this girl over there thought it would be funny to show up to my school just as it would be releasing us out for the day. She basically had let everyone know that she was my sister again, tried to act as if we were going to the studio saw me getting shoved around and pushed to the ground." Nikki said taking a break before going on. "Then right when I have my hand on the car door she drives off like it was funny and my favorite pants were all messed up with mud making me look like I had did number 2 on myself and missed and everyone laughed at me and I couldn't take the bus home because of the embarrassment and so, I walked home getting there super late." Nikki said while she still sadly put her head down thinking about it.

"Now, Faith did you really think that doing all of that was necessary?!" Dr.Womack had asked her looking at her as she lectured her.

"I didn't think it would end up like that." Faith told, Dr.Womack.

"But you did know that something of the sorts was going to happen or else you wouldn't have done that. Now, why do you provoke your sister like that knowing what she's capable of?!" Dr.Womack literally asked her just wanting to see where Faith's mind was at because ain't no way she did this just for fun.

"I don't know you know how sometimes I just be doing stuff." Faith told her while looking away and smartly pursing her lips.

And, Dr.Womack just shook her head.

"Faith in order for this whole entire therapy session to work you can't keep going back to your old ways. You were doing so good in New York. But I'll tell ya one thing if this keeps going on you will not be wasting my time nor your parents money." Dr.Womack told her which struck a chord in Faith making her a little bit mad to the point where she said something smart about Karen.

"Parents money my mama don't even have no money of her own?!" Faith said arching her eyebrow.

"Really, Faith?!" Karen said as she was looking directly at her daughter now and Faith just folded her arms. "I mean it's the truth." Faith said shrugging her shoulders.