Karinda

Notes: Karen and Dorinda finally have a conversation about what happened.

Sidenote: Mentions of child abuse, sexual trauma, and STI's (genital herpes).

(The picture that we're using for today 🥹♥️!!)

It was a few days later and Karen had finally talked to Dorinda in private going over to her house having the driver drop her off.

"Come in." Dorinda said looking at her pregnant baby sister.

"You can have a seat." Dorinda said looking at Karen as she had walked into her house but she was standing up still.

"Are you gonna charge me for sitting down?!" Karen asked her placing a hand over her stomach and Dorinda just smacked her lips.

"Karen let's just talk." Dorinda said locking her house door back while they went over to sit on the couch and Matti was upstairs just in case if things went left again.

And now here the two girls were sitting in silence just staring at each other until Dorinda started talking.

"Look Karen I just wanted to apologize to you about what I said in therapy it wasn't right for me to go off on you like that." Dorinda told her.

"And I never should've told them about you peeing the bed that was uncalled for but no one asked about that so, I guess they just let that one go and I'm also sorry for taking the clothes off your back and you don't have to pay me back." Dorinda said not knowing what else to say about that.

"And I also shouldn't have blamed you for what Greg did to you I know you couldn't defend yourself I was just mad but you know how I get things just be flying off at the mouth for me. But I'm working on that I just found out that I do have a bi-polar disorder but it's mild but we're still working through that and that comes from daddy." Dorinda told her and Karen just nodded her head okay.

"I already forgave you, Dorinda." Karen said. "It was just that sometimes I need time to myself because what you said brought back somethings that I thought I had buried." Karen told her.

"I know I'm sorry for putting you through that again." Dorinda told her.

"I just never would've thought that my own sister would make me strip like that I mean it happened before but never from my own family. But I went through worse so, I mean it's okay." Karen said lightly shrugging her shoulders.

"Karen that wasn't okay for me to do." Dorinda told her. "I know but as long as you work on that then I'm not gonna hold it against you." Karen told her.

"And I'm sorry for retaliating the way that I did it just sent me back there and I blacked out and forgot who I was fighting for a moment." Karen told her. "I was just filled with anger right then." Karen said. "I didn't mean to give you a black eye and a busted lip." Karen said after looking at her sisters face good enough and Dorinda just nodded her head okay.