Miss You

Notes: Drew comes by to visit Karen simply because he misses his wife.

It was now day 3 of Karen being back at Dorinda's house due to Karen's mental well-being after Ms.Tee had cracked her programming and made her realize that Greg wasn't for her and he did in fact sexually assault her regardless of if she had gave consent or not she was still to young too even be with him in the first place and Greg knew that but he didn't care. He wanted what he wanted in that moment and had no regard for anyone else's feelings or how he could possibly be messing up their future. So, now the family was about to mess his future up for messing Karen's future up.

Even though Karen's programming had been broken and she was coming into the realization of what Greg had done to her even though it had been painful she felt like she didn't know what to do anymore. So, she knew that she had needed to stay here for a few days to get her mind straight as well as she could with the help of her family. And of course she did miss her man.

But she wasn't quite ready to go home yet even though she did think about him often. But right now she really couldn't bring herself to talk to anyone outside of Ms.Tee. Although she had been saying a few words here and there to her mother and siblings. It just wasn't in a normal conversational setting when Karen would be okay.

So, now here she was just resting in bed after she had cried for two days and on the 3rd day she had finally stopped crying even though now her heart was literally hurting and she felt like she couldn't do anything else about it because finally coming to terms with the truth had hurt.

Five minutes later, Drew was outside at the front door knocking on it.

"Hey, Drew you here for Karen ain't you?!" Dorinda asked him playfully putting one hand on her hip and looking at her brother-in-law. "I am. I miss my wife." Drew said not even caring what that could've sounded like to them. "I just came by to see how she was doing is all." He said. "Y'all betta not have no funny business in my house either when you're just seeing her." Dorinda told him but knowing how Drew and Karen is with each other she knew that Drew keeping his hands to himself when it came to her baby sister was never going to work.

"I'll try but no promises especially if she wants too y'all know how she is." Drew casually said forgetting that Matti was in there with them. "Drew behave yourself around my daughter." Matti told him making him realize that she was right there still and he ain't know what to do.

"Yes ma'amm." Drew quickly said as he just went on upstairs to go see her.

When he finally made it to Karen's room he had shut the room door behind him.

"Go awayyy." Karen groaned into her pillow not knowing who it was at first until she heard the foot steps and her face scrunched up in disbelief.

"Drew?!" Karen asked him before she even turned around to see if that was him.

"Mmhmm?!" Drew said walking up closer to the bed while Karen turned around to face him giving her a kiss on the lips while placing one hand on her pregnant belly.

"How are my babies doing?!" He asked her asking about all 3 of them which is Karen and the twins. "It's been okay." Karen said sounding really unsure of herself but Drew knew this and he wasn't about to press her to talk about it right now because he knew that she was already getting enough of it from Ms.Tee. He only knew this because Dorinda had been keeping him updated on Karen as well as the fact that he would check into see how Karen would be doing especially if he wouldn't text her back after awhile. So, now he was stopping by to see how his wife was doing in person but not only that but to spend some time with her because he had missed her.