She's here fightin'

Notes: The family sees Nikki and Nikki's newborn baby girl as it's an emotional time for them.

Big thanks to both KIKIBABEMOCHALOVE  for naming Nikki's daughter and to missstrawberry2020 for giving me the idea for this chapter for lettin baby girl fight for her life. Stay until the end! Thanks y'all.♥️

TRIGGER WARNING: A VERY EMOTIONAL CHAPTER. STAY UNTIL THE END! Y'all will be fine! I promise that y'all will be fine! 😭♥️

It was about 30 minutes later when the family was finally allowed to see Nikki after they had made sure that the baby girl was okay as she could possibly be.

Now here, Nikki was sitting in her hospital bed still can't get it wrapped around her head that she had a baby. At first she wasn't used to her when she did find out that she was pregnant and then she started growing attached to her when she would spend time with her mother. But as of recently she just straight up refused to see the baby because she thought she had already failed her at life and for the fact that she had no idea on how to even raise a baby.

If anything she had to acknowledge the fact that her own mother didn't even know how to raise a baby in full since her and her sister was both taken away from her.

Karen knew a little bit of how to raise a baby when they're at that stage but not completely. So, they both were going to need help and Nikki was heavily thinking about giving her daughter up for adoption.

Even the doctors had tried to influence or encourage Nikki to see her before she had made her final decision but she had refused too. Because even the doctors weren't letting Nikki sign any of the adoption papers until their family had came in and talked to her.

"I don't want to see her stop asking me." Nikki said trying to sound coldhearted towards the nurse.

"But the skin-to-skin contact." The nurse tried to tell her but Nikki had refused again shaking her head no being difficult on purpose. "It will help to calm your baby down greatly." She said.

"Are you forcing me to try to see my own child when I DON'T want to see her?!" Nikki said.

"I'm 18. I'm not 16 I'm a legal adult I can do this if I want too!" Nikki told her knowing her rights but then the nurse tried not to go off on Nikki when she had wanted to talk some sense into her.

"Your family is here to see you." She said leaving out of the room and letting them in.

"Talk to her." The nurse said before leaving and they didn't know what that was about.

"Nikki!" Karen said rushing over towards her daughters hospital bed and giving her baby a hug.

"Are you okay?!" Karen asked her just needing to make sure. "Yeah." Nikki plainly said not really sure of her own self.

"Did you see her?!" Karen asked her daughter looking at her.

"I don't want too." Nikki quietly said shocking her own family.

"Nikki." Karen lightly gasped.

"Mama I can't." She told her already feeling upset about the whole entire situation. She had her whole entire life planned out and then some boy who she thought she had liked even though he was her bully had took advantage of her.

"Nikki it's gonna be okay I promise you, I went through the same thing." Karen told her. "Except I wanted to keep y'all but I didn't have the choice to do that." Karen said to her. "How could you even want to keep us?!" Nikki asked her. "Because I didn't blame you two. If anything the blame went towards the father and plus I was young and I did think that having y'all would bring me someone to love or someone would love me back." Karen told her and as she was talking to her family they were just silently listening to Karen.