The Surprise P3

Notes: The baby shower is finally here.

Side note: This is the last full on fluff chapter that y'all are gonna get in a while because with me writing fluff y'all know that's not who I am. 🤣

That's just takes me to long to be writing fluff like an unreasonable amount of time because it pains me. Ummm. I do not enjoy writing fluff. So, just know when y'all get that double update today it's going to be some drama in there after Karen and Drew do their lil thang. Y'all know have their little nasty time together because I don't do fluff like that but I hoped y'all have enjoyed these past 3 days because that was enough for me. *Says in Jacky's voice.* Lmbooo.

It was now a few weeks later and the baby shower was finally here and all of the Clark's and the Sheard's family members have been staying at one hotel in town with some of the relatives coming out of state and the other relatives who did live there would visit them. Karen didn't know anything about it because Dorinda never had the decorations set up at her house just yet. If anything she would have the decorations hiding somewhere in one of the rooms knowing that Karen doesn't go that far into them no way when she does go over there or whenever she goes into her room while she's over she just taking a nap because at this point in Karen's pregnancy she was getting more tired by the day since she was still carrying.

Now here Drew was trying to get his wife to put on some good looking clothes so she could go to Dorinda's house but he wasn't trying to tell her why because he didn't want to ruin the surprise for her especially since she never had a baby shower before.

"Whyyyyy can't I just wear my slippers?!" Karen whined to Drew kicking her feet looking at the high heels she was still deciding to wear because she was being so indecisive about it all.

"Baby you can wear your slippers." Drew said looking at how and fluffy Karen was as she was almost done with this pregnancy.

"But I can't even put them onnnn." Karen whined again gettin' ready to cry because she could barely bend over now. Which was another thing lately Karen's emotions had been on a ten but that was because of how far into her pregnancy she was and every time she started crying if Ace was around her he would hug his grandma saying "it's okayyy" not even knowing why she's crying.

So as they were getting ready to go to Dorinda's house both, Ace and Drew had helped to put on Karen's bedroom slippers so she could be as comfortable as possible staying over at Dorinda's house thinking that it was gonna be just their normal get together. But what Karen didn't know was that she was gonna be in for a surprise.

About 30 minutes later they were now at Dorinda's house but as soon as Drew had opened up the van's doors Ace was ready to run into his great-aunties house but Dorinda was even more ready for him because over the last few weeks since, Faith had to pay for what he had damaged they had came to an understanding. But he still wasn't as good for Dorinda like he was for his grandma. But Dorinda didn't mind as long as he listened and he wasn't that bad like before.

He had to calm down on his auntie Doe.