To be or not to be?

Notes: It's been a few months and a couple of changes have been made.

A few months later, Karen was now working full-time at her job as a caregiver and she had been enjoying herself going to work everyday and haven't had any real stress to worry about. So, far things had been going well for her and it was as if her self-esteem had gotten even better because she was working and not just staying in the house all day taking care of the kids.

Of course she loved them but Karen had always wanted a life of her own or at least work a decent job. Because while she was working in the brothel she couldn't really see a future for herself which was weird because before Big J had ever found her she was hopeful that one day she was at least gonna get back on her feet even if it wasn't singing Karen had wanted to do something that would make her some money so she wouldn't have to be living out on the streets in makeshift boxes.

She could now say that she did make somethings happen on her own although with other things she had some help along the way like trying to get her GED which she was so close to getting.

Her courses was almost done and she could even start to think about on if she had wanted to be a CNA nurse because with that GED she could go to school to get her license's for it and if she were to do that then that would just be an even bigger surprise and best kept secret that the family have ever had.

She had to admit she was shocked that Faith had yet to run her mouth to any of her aunties or grandma that she had this now full-time job which she didn't tell anyone about. Because if she had then, Karen didn't know what she was gonna do. Because her main reason for keeping her GED and her having a job from the rest of her family was that she could one prove to herself that she could do something that was decent and not trashy and two she wanted to see if she could actually handle it.

And the patients at her job of course still loved her which she was surprised at because she was thinking that they was gonna start pushing her to the side but that wasn't the case she had been assigned another person. But her main one was still Ms.Tyson who she kept company and would always help and also, Ms.Tyson would always give Karen free life advice and today was one of those days as she was walking into her job greeting her after clocking in.

"You look like you're glowing." Ms.Tyson said looking Karen up and down and shaking her head yes even though she didn't say anything yet. "Awee thank you it's nothing really." Karen said not realizing what Ms.Tyson was talking about.

"Chileeee." She said again just shaking her head from side-to-side this time remembering that day when Karen had came into work and she kept rubbing on her thighs on the side just already knowing.

"It looks like you've been gaining weight too. But it's a good weight gain." Ms.Tyson kinda using that as a double meaning and Karen had thought about what she had meant for a moment.

"Um, thank you." Karen said unsure of herself.

"That's alright just know in nine months you'll see where it came from." Ms.Tyson said already calling it out.

"I-" Karen froze for a minute stopping what she was helping Ms.Tyson with while her eyes widened in shock.

"Now don't be surprised once your stomach starts growing just know that I told you first. And, I know you and your husband loveee makin' love." Ms.Tyson said. "I knew it from the day you had walked in here you was walkin like you were wobbling if we're being honest." She said tilting her head. "Was it that obvious?" Karen asked, Ms.Tyson and she smirked nodding her head yes.

"Whatever your husband be doing to you, you don't be standin' a chance." She told Karen leaving her flabbergasted. "Yo co-workers went easy on you which was surprising to me because if it would've been anyone else they would've been egging it on." Ms.Tyson told her.