Court Case Day 3: P4

Notes: Day 2 session ends as Karen starts to feel exhausted from going to court. However, Day 3 bring in new surprises for the family that Karen had been keeping to herself which only her and Drew knew about.

After the last court session was over the judge had released everyone to go home because Dr.Womack had shut that whole thing down of trying to place the blame on Karen.

She wasn't about to let Greg's attorney try to intimidate her nor make Karen seem like she knew what she was doing from a young age knowing goodness well that she didn't. That wouldn't be doing her duties of being the best therapists she could be.

So she did what she had to do and made sure that he didn't have a comeback with her.

Once court was over, Jacky had looked to the back making sure that her two nieces were out of sight before Karen had got there. "They better run." Jacky said underneath her breath while grabbing her purse and walking out of the court house after Leo was taking their mama home so they could get something to eat and they could just bring her back something.

But by this time Karen's eyes had went back to normal and they were no longer red. Any crying that she had felt like she had wanted to do evaporated once, Dr.Womack started talking because Karen knew that Dr.Womack wasn't about to let anybody play her like that either.

So, so far Karen was doing good with the case even though at first it might've felt like she was losing but her secret weapon in all of this was ultimately her psychiatrists who had her best intentions at heart.

Back at home, Faith and Nikki had decided to just stay upstairs not wanting to face their mom knowing that they were gonna start acting all nice to her and she was gonna find that oddly suspicious coming from Faith. Nikki on the other hand she could probably play it off because she was never that bad but Karen was still gonna question it.

But if anything Karen was honestly to exhausted to do anything else today all she wanted to do was to go home and just sleep all her troubles away because she knew that tomorrow's case was going to go into how her relationship with Greg had caused her to become a sex slave which was a whole timeline by itself.

Day 3:

It was now Day 3 of her court case and everyone was back in court after getting done with the introductions for today and Greg was the first that was on the stand.

"Today we are in court to discuss how this man's wrongdoings had altered a child's way of life." Karen's attorney said.

"It was discussed yesterday that he had sexual relations with Karen Clark Sheard who was only a minor at the time 15 years old to be exact and from that last time they had sexual intercourse she had gotten pregnant by him. A baby that he wanted to keep a secret anyways." Karen's attorney said. "Thus causing her father to come down from New York to collect her and her things but that father of hers did not have the resources to even take care of his child nor his grandchild which is in jail by the way for child abuse and child neglect for breaking his side of the custody agreement that they had over Karen Clark Sheard." The attorney said.

"I don't know what that got to do with me?!" Greg speaking out of turn and his attorney looked like he was about to pass out from being frustrated with him all the time.

"Because within that custody agreement it said if any illness, harm, danger, or pregnancy comes upon Karen Clark Sheard than Elbert Clark had the right to care for his youngest child who was attached to him at the time when her parents was going through a divorce." Karen's attorney said.