Whats going on?

Notes: Mama Sheard have a conversation with Karen while Nikki prepares for her contest.

A few months later after the triplets was born Karen now had them on a schedule to where she could feed both them and the twins almost at the same time not only that but she had also finished breastfeeding Kierra and J.Drew.

She thought she would never wean her babies off of it especially J.Drew who still hollered for her breast milk every now and then and so Karen would just pump her breast milk and making the bottles for her babies since none of them were really taking to the formula.

But Karen also knew that one day her breast milk would run out and the babies was gonna have to be forced onto formula milk so in order to help with that she would have to call over Mama Sheard to help feed her babies especially J.Drew since he was the worst when it came to it. If anything J.Drew was the mama's boy and Ezra well he would just be chilling. But sometimes just sometimes he would put up a fight for his milk.

So, whenever Mama Sheard would come over to see Karen and the babies when Karen would call her saying it's an emergency because J.Drew would be fightin' her over his bottles she rushed right on ova there to there house to show Karen what she had needed to do so, J.Drew would be able to drink the formula milk because if anything he would only drink it for his grandma Sheard and not nobody else.

"How do you get him to do that?" Karen asked her in raspy voice after straightening up her hair because J.Drew had decided to pull and tug on it trying to take it out because he wasn't getting what he wanted from his mama.

"Well like I told Drew you gotta get him into the right spot to be able to take the milk not only that you kinda have to bribe him into drinking it. You gotta talk him through it sometimes and make sure the milk is just right for him to drink." Mama Sheard said because Karen was seeing how calm her son was while taking the milk.

"I can't believe Drew didn't tell you?!" Mama Sheard said turning back around while J.Drew was trying to hold his own bottle but couldn't and so she was still holding it for him.

And, Karen had looked at her confused.

"He ain't tell me nuthin'." Karen said arching her eyebrow at her mother-in-law.

"Okay so this happened while y'all was fightin'." Mama Sheard started to say. "Don't tell him I told you this but you probably already figured it out after I had sent you that picture of Ace being butt naked covered in all that powder." Mama Sheard said as she had burped J.Drew after he was done with his milk.

"So, anyways these babies was starving." Mama Sheard said over exaggerating while she had put J.Drew in his bassinet.

"Ki wouldn't take her bottle like she normally would do and J.Drew well for that one week he was able to throw his bottles at his daddy's shiny head." Mama Sheard said and Karen shook her head in disbelief trying not to laugh.

"And everytime he would try to feed them it would be a struggle especially with J.Drew and he didn't want his kids to starve so he called me up nearly crying talking about Karen gonna kill me if something happens to them they not eatin I don't know if they sick or what J.Drew keeps beatin' me up." Mama Sheard said mocking her son. "Look that man was going through it without you and it wasn't nothing but the Holy Ghost that was carrying him through!" Mama Sheard has continued to tell her.

"But what I did was first calm this one down over there." She said pointing towards J.Drew who was now knocked out. "And I had Kierra right next to him after I had to leave her in the crib to tend to J.Drew because his cries were worst at the moment and so, I just rocked him a bit talked to him and did what I had told you earlier on and I made sure that the milk was right for him and bribed him in a way that he would understand it." Mama Sheard said.