Artsy

Notes: Ace and Nikki spend some quality time together as Auntie and Nephew.

Trigger Warning: Fluff. I can't believe it. I can't believe I'm giving y'all fluff again. I hope y'all like it because this took a lot out of me.😭

Y'all betta thank these people right here once again KasiAka20 and missstrawberry2020 for this idea. For that fluff idea with Ace and Nikki. 😭♥️

After, Nikki had set her room up with her art supplies again putting everything where it needed to go. She got her stool and sat it in front of the canvas of where she was gonna start painting on next. She really couldn't believe that she could actually practice working on canvases at home now rather than having to do them at school all the time. She was actually glad that this was her sisters punishment because she had took full advantage of that moment and she was so glad that she did. Now here she was getting all of her stuff together because she had felt like painting.

Now she never really did any artwork when she was at home because she didn't like sharing her talent with her family and she also knew that she was gonna be disturbed even more whenever she did start painting but she didn't mind. So, while she was working on a sketch she had heard her door crack open and immediately she had stopped working on it nearly, jumping out of her skin because she still wasn't too comfortable showing her family.

But when she had turned around she didn't see anybody until she heard little footsteps walking into her room and it was Ace looking at her.

"Auntie I'm boredddd." Ace said and Nikki nearly, laughed at him because he just had him a whole thing of toys that she bought him.

"Boy who taught you that word?!" Nikki asked her nephew. "Mommyyyy." He said just sighing and shrugging his shoulders like he had paid some bills and worked a 9 to 5.

But he had only heard the word from his mama since, Faith had used it so excessively when she was either at home in New York or when she wasn't working on an album.

So, since the toy truck had obviously lost his attention, Nikki had decided to just get him couple of sheets of white paper and handed him some crayola washable crayons just en case if he had got the urge to draw on the walls. So, here Ace was coloring and scribbling thinking he was working like how his auntie Nikki was working and he was really enjoying himself smiling and just having a good ole' time bonding with his auntie.

Then after, Ace was done drawing whatever it was which was scribbles he was so proud of it he got off the bed and showed his auntie. "Titi." Ace said tapping her with the paper. "Look it." He said showing her and grinning so hard. "It's like yours." He said really thinking he's a little artist.

"I wanna show mommy." He said after he had gave the paper to her look at carefully to review and Nikki knew she had to look at it for him even though it was just scribbles.

"Okayy." Nikki sweetly as she took the paper but then she got an idea.

"Ace you wanna play in some paint?!" Nikki smiled at her nephew and he nodded his head excitedly knowing that he had loved him some paint after learning what it was in daycare.

"Come on." Nikki said getting some ready for him and so she had pour some out on a smooth container that was just big enough for what she had wanted to do and Ace had pushed his hands into the green paint like Nikki had told him too with her help and then once that was done with she took his hands and his drawings and asked him where he had wanted to put his finger prints and she had showed him. "Hereee." He said pointing to the bottom of the page.