What's wrong?

Notes: Karen takes the babies over to Dorinda's house since the girls are all meeting there.

"What's wrong with my niecey poo?!" Dorinda cooed at Kierra while she was crying and Dorinda was trying to comfort her niece but it was like Ki was still irritated and J.Drew was just there minding his business playing with his toys.

"She's been like that for a few days now so we had made her a doctors appointment." Karen said while Ki was trying to get out of her aunties arms and back into her mamas because she wanted her comfort and she just laid her head on her mama's chest all upset while she cried.

"Why my grand baby cryin'?!" Matti asked her coming out of the kitchen seeing Kierra throw a fit while Karen held her as she tried to get comfortable and then when Ki saw her grandma she had wanted to go too her so now it was like she ain't know who she wanted to hold her because she was in so much discomfort.

"Come to grandma." Matti said getting Kierra out of Karen's arms while they just watched Ki cry and lay her head down on her grandma's shoulder.

"When's that doctors appointment again?" Matti asked her not hearing that part cause was busy being in the kitchen.

"It's in a few days but I think if she keeps crying like this then I'm a just take her to the emergency room." Karen said and Matti just felt her grand daughters head to let her see if she had a fever. But she didn't she was alright as far as they could see. But Matti knew something was wrong and Karen knew something was wrong and so, Matti nodded her head while she had settled her grand baby patting her softly on the back while she had finally calmed down.

And, Karen had felt so bad that her baby was in pain and she couldn't do to much about it too help it go away and Karen just knew that this was her fault and it didn't matter what her family had told her she knew it had to have something to do with her being on crack because she was able to hide it well because her father had basically taught her how without really teaching her.

"It's okay grandma's here." Matti said holding Ki but she had noticed something was going on with her but she couldn't quite put her finger on it and she had asked Karen if anything else had seemed unusual to her and she had just said no even though she had been observing her baby.

When Jacky had finally came into the living room she greeted her nephew giving him kisses and hugs since J.Drew was more attached to her while Ki was attached to Dorinda and Twinkie.

"Hi, titi's baby."

Jacky said walking over to Kierra who was settled in Matti's arms now with her tears all dried up over her face and Matti was wiping them away for her since she was a baby.

"What's wrong with my niece?!" Jacky said turning to Karen putting both hands on her hips being that mama bear even though Matti was already there. And, Karen just had to shrug to her shoulders this time because she ain't know what else to say.

"I'm not really sure but me and Drew are gonna get to the bottom of it though." Karen told her already knowing that they had a doctors appointment lined up for her so, Jacky ain't really ask that question.

"Okay." She said as she was just lightly holding Kierra's hand but then she noticed something that Matti had noticed earlier on.

"Have she been moving alright?" Jacky asked her scrunching up face knowing that something was off because most babies would've responded back with a tight grip or like J.Drew would've done but she didn't do that.

"What do you mean?" Karen asked her knowing that her babies were still to young too be crawling right now.

"I'm not talking about crawling but I'm just talking about their grips or flexibility." Jacky said as she looked over towards J.Drew who was seemingly doing fine as he was just playing with his feet now losing interests in his toys sucking on his toes after successfully taking his socks off.