Hurt Feelings P6

Notes: Drew tries to get Karen back home after having a hard time at work and at home he realizes that he really can't live his life without his wife.

(The theme song for this chapter and for Drew this song is basically his thoughts. 😭)

It was nearing the end of the week and Drew knew that he couldn't have made it to Sunday without seeing his wife so he had enlisted the help of his parents to help him with the kids.

He had regretted ever getting into that fight with her. He didn't know what it was but he just went off on her in the worst possible way ever and he didn't mean any of what he said and now his life was falling apart without her. Even at the church everything was falling apart and things were going wrong since he had apparently kicked her out of his house knowing goodness well he had put Karen's name on the deed. Drew knew he would sometimes say stupid things out of anger but he never thought he would be that stupid and now Karen really wasn't trying to answer his phone calls anymore especially since the fight. But not only that to make matters worse the girls found out by Faith talking to Dorinda since Karen wouldn't come out of her room.

And, Matti basically had to make Leo break down the room door that Karen was in so Matti could force her to eat for the babies. So in other words, Matti wasn't about to let Karen starve her unborn grand babies out just because she was highly upset and still love sick over, Drew.

It was like Karen wasn't really thinking right and now she didn't even know what to do except for continue to cry.

"I can't believe you couldn't get Ki and J.Drew to do tummy time." Mama Sheard said after both her and John had gotten their grand kids to do it. After they saw how his own babies was fighting against him and throwing their toys at him. So, Mama Sheard had got J.Drew and John had got Ki having to turn tummy time into a game for them so they could corporate with them. So, they finally did and it was about 30 minutes of tummy time because Drew could barely get the five minutes in with them before the twins started crying.  Then Mama Sheard had looked at everything realizing something because they got an emergency call from Drew and all their attention was on the twins.

"Drew this house is a mess, Karen is definitely gonna kill you when she comes back home." Mama Sheard said looking around the house seeing toilet paper every where the cushions all out the couch, the tv messed off hanging off it's connector, markers on the wall, and everything else in between with the cabinet doors all opened up. "That is if she comes back home." Mama Sheard said after hearing about the fight from Drew and Dorinda. But before she started talking again she had spotted something different about her son's hair.

"Drew did that baby color in your bald spot?!" Mama Sheard asked him after seeing some black stuff on his head knowing their son didn't have that much hair. "Did-did he try to color on your face?" Mama Sheard said after looking at her son's face more closely.

"Look I don't know how but Ace got to Nikki's markers when I was taking a nap. I thought he was taking a nap too in his play pin." Drew said after he had made a palette of blankets for him with his pillow. But somehow Ace still woke up before him and Ace had been terrorizing Drew in his own house and Mama Sheard tried not to laugh holding in her smirk.

But his daddy was already laughing at him.

"That boy giving you hell like you gave us when you was his age." John said to his son.

"Daddy now I was not that bad." Drew said refusing to believe it.

"Yess you were. You got your little butt whooped 24/7 that's the only thing that kept you out of trouble is if your mama had the belt hanging on her shoulder all the time." He said calling his son out.