The beating

Notes: Faith and Nikki gets a beating of a lifetime from their mama.

"Karen now don't you put them in a hospital." Twinkie said trying to calm her baby sister down after Matti had got Karen to sit down because she was still heated even though the girls had ran down the block ten minutes ago and Karen was still standing up looking outside from her window.

"How could they do that to me?!" Karen rhetorically asked them still wanting to cry about it.

"But Karen they wanted to support you their heart was in the right place. Well...half of it was not all of it." Denise said knowing how nosy Faith could be even if she did genuinely want to support her mama.

"That's exactly why I didn't want them to come Denise." Karen said being stressed out about it.

"Well honey don't stress out about it you got three more kids to worry about I'm sure Nikki and Faith didn't mean any harm by what they did." Drew said trying to calm his wife down because he didn't want anything happening to his babies that was on the inside of her.

"Ughhhh but y'all don't understand." Karen said just feeling frustrated with everyone because no one understands how she's feeling.

"But didn't you already tell them everything?" Denise asked her wanting to get an understanding of why her baby sister was taking this so hard.

"No, Denise I didn't tell them everything just like I didn't tell y'all everything." Karen said accidentally letting that slip out especially since she didn't tell them about the bed wetting accident, her new job, or her trying to get her GED.

"Excuse me?!" Denise asked her and Jacky had looked at Karen arching an eyebrow.

"What?!" Karen lightly hollered at her older sisters while also was just there minding his business.

"I'm grown I don't gotta tell y'all everything." Karen said with her lip poked out looking all cute even though she was upset.

"And I still didn't reveal everything in court either because that wasn't the time for it." Karen said folding her arms and pouting.

"Like y'all still don't know half the stuff I've been through and I'm still going through and it's not that I don't trust y'all it's just that it's hard to talk about." Karen told them.

"Like who wants to talk about trains getting ran on them in front of a crowd all the time?!" Karen smartly yet frustrated asked and their eyes just widened up not knowing how to respond to that.

"Exactly. So, no one knows all of what's happened to me, no one knows about me being almost buried alive in a damn graveyard, losing my baby and still wetting the bed and just other stuff. I don't wanna talk about that all the time." Karen said getting frustrated and going upstairs slamming her room door shut behind her.

"What does she mean Drew?" Dorinda asked him looking at her brother-in-law and Drew didn't know what to say as he nervously scratched the back of his ear.

"I think I'll let Karen explain all of that when she feels like explaining it." Drew said not wanting to answer some of those things that Karen had touched on because even though he knew about a few of the things that happened to her and was experiencing her wetting the bed up until this week he wasn't sure if Karen was gonna be pissed at him for going more into detail about everything so he just left it at where she left it.

Because she was already upset about her girls going to the courthouse.

So, Drew just went upstairs to go check on his wife who was now crying in there room.