Who did it?

Notes: Dorinda gets jumped by an unknown person and Karen gets blamed for it by Denise.

TRIGGER WARNING: Stabbing, jumping, and blood.

It was a Friday afternoon and Karen was just coming off of work a little bit earlier and so she had enough time to change out of her work uniform into something casual because she was supposed to be going shopping today for the triplets and Drew was at work and Karen didn't really wanna go by herself because somethings were still a little bit overwhelming for her to do.

She was still getting re-integrated into society after basically being held hostage by Big J and Greg and even though she had been working for almost a month now she was still in training mode on her job.

But not only that she had started to hide her GED books and homework every time her family would come over or just if her and her sisters would chill and hang out in her room because she didn't want them knowing just yet she still wanted that to be a surprise considering how things was going for her and her sisters.

Of course, Dorinda was coming back around again after having gone off the mouth on her and Denise well she was getting agitated with Karen for some reason and Karen didn't know what it was but she was hoping that they would all just come together like she thought they was gonna do after the case but that wasn't the case and Karen swore if it wasn't one thing it's another.

So, now here Karen was hiding her work clothes in her own room from her sisters and her homework that she was still working because she knew she had at least ten minutes left to make sure that everything was in it's place before they had came back over.

And she was right because ten minutes later they were there at the door ready to go.

"Heyyy." Dorinda said coming in through the house after Karen had opened it up for her and the other sisters were out busy doing their own thing for what they had to do for their house hold.

"I thought Denise and Jacky was coming too?" Karen asked her knowing that Twinkie was in the studio helping Faith with her music.

"Nahh they had something to do with their jobs and Denise you know she's been acting up lately after the whole Greg thing but I ain't worried about her." Dorinda said as she was still standing at the front door but with the screen door closed since Karen was just getting her purse and jacket.

But while Karen was putting it on Dorinda had noticed how much bigger that Karen's stomach ahd got and Karen was struggling to even put her jacket on.

"Girl come on let me help you." Dorinda said straightening up Karen's jacket.

"Thank you I need to buy some new maternity clothes while I'm at it because the ones that I was wearing with the twins ain't gonna cut it. It's still too tight for me." Karen said and Dorinda had put a hand on her hip nodding her head agreeing with her.

"Mmhm you right about that." Dorinda said making Karen chuckle.

"Come on let's go." Karen said leaving out her front door and locking it because the babies were with Gia.

About 20 minutes later they were at the mall shopping for clothes for Karen to wear and their wasn't much.

"I can barely find anything in here." Karen said only finding about one or two outfits to wear and she already knew that one of the outfits she had on in her hand was gonna be a bit too tight for her but that was the only decent size that they had for women who was carrying triplets.

"I guess I do have to shop online." Karen said looking at the options that they had.

"Well maybe we can just find something for the babies then." Dorinda said as she went ahead and led the way to the baby's store that was inside of the mall and so, now here they were shopping again.