We're getting closer

Notes: Karen finally have a court date for her trial and the family is on edge.

"Karen come on you gotta get this right." Dorinda said pressing Karen because the court date was drawer nearer and nearer. The police finally had Greg in custody after all this time and the judge had finally sent them a date and now Karen was on a ten with her worrying because she was now pregnant again for the fifth time.

"I'm trying Dorinda but it's hard!" Karen said getting frustrated with her older sister all over again.

"Well Karen you can't just say that up on that stand they're gonna chew you out!" Doe hollered at her again and Karen just groaned out loud while holding her stomach.

"Dorinda calm down she's pregnant we don't want anything happening to this baby." Twinkie reminded her as she sat her little sister down on the couch.

"Well ain't nobody told her to get pregnant." Dorinda said crossing her arms while Karen had rolled her eyes.

"If you wanna blame anybody blame Drew for knocking me up again. I didn't even know that this was his plan until after the fact." Karen said telling them that. "This was his plan to have me pregnant again and he wanted five kids and apparently y'all knew that and didn't even try to warn me about it!" Karen said pouting while folding her arms like how Dorinda had hers on folded.

"First of all, you know you and Drew can't keep y'all's hands off of each other and y'all know that this court date was coming up y'all just didn't know when." Dorinda said.

"EXACTLY!" Karen said getting her for that last sentence.

"We didn't know when it was gonna be but we knew it would be soon based on the judge's decision." Karen said throwing her hands up in the air at her side being frustrated again.

"And that's the point what you should've been prioritizing was this case." Dorinda told her like Karen didn't have other things to do.

"Dorinda I just couldn't stop my life for this case." Karen told her but then Dorinda had shot back at her.

"Girl what life you got all you do is stay at home?!" Dorinda said being mad as hell that Karen wasn't taking this as seriously as she was supposed to be doing.

"Really, Dorinda you don't know what I be doing in my free time that you think I have?!" Karen said as she started hollering back at her sister.

"Girl PLEASEEEEE you don't even work!" Dorinda said folding her arms thinking that she was getting underneath Karen's skin but this just showed that Dorinda still needed to work on herself.

"Taking care of kids is WORKINGGG Dorinda you of all people should know that!" Karen said hollering back at her.

"You're right, I would know that especially since you barely took care of your own kids leaving me to do it!" Dorinda yelled at her throwing that back up in her face.

"DORINDAAAA!" Both Jacky and Denise hollered at her to calm down because now she was going too far.

"What y'all know it's the truth!" Dorinda yelled at them too.

"Girl you betta calm yourself down!" Denise said rolling her neck not knowing who Dorinda was talking too. "Cause you not talkin' to me like that!" Denise told her getting buck right with her little sister.

"Dorinda now you know you wrong for saying that the only reason why Karen couldn't take care of her kids was because of what daddy did to her and you know we all know that." Twinkie said taking up for her baby sister because they all knew that Dorinda was in the wrong even though earlier she was trying to help Karen practice for her court case.