Goodbye High School

Notes: Nikki's graduation and joint birthday celebration.

Throughout the last months of high school, Drew had basically helped Nikki decide on where she had wanted to go and had helped her with her college applications in applying for college.

Now of course when Nikki had submitted in her application for the out-of-state schools that was in New York or California Karen was already holding back tears every time.

But when she finally got that acceptance letter into her dream school and safe school she was ecstatic and so now she had a decision to make. It was either to go away for New York for a year to student fashion design or to stay at home and just go to Michigan State University.

So she had took some time to herself and God to ask Him about what she should do because she knew she had always wanted to go out-of-state for school. But she was still getting to know her family and she didn't want to be too far away from them and she also wanted the college experience as well so she had decided on where she had wanted to go.

When it was time for graduation Karen had been emotional all morning while she was making breakfast. "Karen baby you gotta stop crying." Drew said coming to his wife's side and hugging her. "But she's my babyyy." Karen wept while she was making the babies bottles.

"But you can still visit to see her like we had talked about." Drew told her and so, Karen just nodded her head okay wiping her tears away.

Once that was over with Nikki was upstairs with Faith, Ace, and N'ylani getting ready for her graduation while Faith had hired someone to do Nikki's makeup because Nikki didn't touch Faith to touch her face.

"I can't believe you ain't want me to do your makeup for you?!" Faith said being dramatic all over again. "I meannn I just like my own style yours is cute but mines is cuter." Nikki said joking with her sister while Ace had watched his auntie get done up along with his little cousin N'ylani.

"Don't TiTi look pretty?" Nikki said to Ace as he was just smiling and playing with his toys being a good baby for once but only because they had company.

"Yeahh!" He said playing with his toy truck that Drew had brought for him.

"You think mommy would do a good job on Titi?" Faith had asked her son but with how Ace was always going against his mama he plyafully shook his head no.

"Dang even Ace said nahhh." Nikki laughed at her while the makeup artists had continued to do her makeup and was trying to hold her laugh in.

"He is just too cute." She said complimenting Ace and Ace cheesed at her hard.

"Thank you with his little bad self." Faith said pinching her son's chubby and cute cheeks making him giggle.

While the makeup artists was putting on the finishing touches for Nikki's makeup the stylist had gotten Nikki's dress that she was going to wear.

Faith had wanted her sister to go all out for her graduation since she didn't go to prom and so they was making up for that now with having Nikki go all out on the day that she finally leaves high school.

And it wasn't like Nikki had liked her school anyways and didn't have too many friends since she had to drop her old friends that had went to her old high school because they was nothing but bad news for her. And the guys there wasn't interested in dating Nikki or even asking her out for prom as a friend like other girls would get. So, Karen had to kinda talk to Nikki about that because Karen never got the chance to go to her prom either and Karen was also honest with her daughter telling that even if she were to have stayed home with her mother she wasn't sure if she was gonna go on her own because she wasn't well-liked at the school like her sister Dorinda was liked. Now, Dorinda she had a lot of guys asking her out for prom knowing that she was dating Greg at the time but since he was a few years older than her and had gone to college, Dorinda had wanted to remain faithful to him so, she rejected all of the guys that had asked her out a week before prom had came.