What happened?

Notes: Karen tries to comfort Nikki while she goes through a hard time with her siblings.

Side note: Theme song for this chapter cause I think it fits and plus I love this song too. Also, I didn't update yesterday because I had to go to two church services yesterday which basically kept me out all day and night. But they were good tho.♥️

Once, Nikki was inside of the room already changed into the hospital gown laying behind the curtain Karen came in after her taking a seat right next to her daughter.

She could tell that the air was filled with this nervous type of tension and of course it was coming from Nikki since she had no idea what was going to be done with these types of tests.

Now, Karen if she had got the test that she was supposed to receive when she was younger she could've helped Nikki more with this by summarizing what was going to happen before the doctors and nurses came in before they walked her through to try to help calm some of her nerves.

But since her family never did that for her all she could do was just be there for her daughter by holding her hand as long as she needed too.

And offer words of comfort.

Now it was five minutes later and the test had started so far it wasn't that bad Nikki thought to herself until they went ahead and told her to lift her legs up and she explained to her what she was going to do.

"But he didn't do any of that." Nikki said shaking her head and immediately trying to close her legs and the nurses couldn't really stop her because she didn't want her to freak out even more and so the nurse looked to Karen to talk too her.

"Nikki." Karen softly said as she gently rubbed her daughters arms. "It's going to be okay they have to do this to get more help." Karen said and Nikki looked like she was about to cry.

"But mama he didn't." Nikki said not even knowing what really happened since honestly she kinda blacked out due to the fear and how fast it was happening.

"Nikki it doesn't matter if he had put it in or not. Your father had done some things to me before forcing it in on a separate occasion. But the first time it happened I should've been taken to the hospital to get this done was anything hurting when he?!" Karen started to ask her but she couldn't finish the sentence because she was getting emotional.

"A little bit." Nikki admitted looking down at her hands. "Then you have to let them help you. We already too late for this to be done." Karen softly told her. "It's gonna be okay I'm right here with you." Karen told her daughter getting her corporate with the nurse and so the nurse looked at Karen getting the okay to continue and so, basically Karen just had to comfort Nikki the ever way she knew how.

Once the test was over with they had gave Nikki some space to put back on her clothes.

So, they took everything they had and got some of the testing done as well as to see if she was even pregnant or either had a STD. But Nikki was so sure that she wasn't pregnant because she thought that nothing had went inside of her.

But who knows what could've happened when she blacked out.

When they finally left the hospital all Nikki wanted to do was to go home and curl up in the bed she didn't want to do anything else.

"Where have y'all been?" Faith asked them being annoying with it.

"Faith don't start your sister had a rough day." Karen said watching Nikki just go up to her room shutting her room door not even saying anything to anybody. "Sorry." Faith said just shrugging her shoulders. While Karen was still trying to hold herself together and not burst out into tears.