I'm Sorry P1

Notes: Nikki comes back home from the hospital and Faith tries to talk to her.

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of sexual assault.

After, Drew, Karen, and Nikki ate breakfast they went back home with Drew helping Nikki out of the car since her c-section scar was still fresh on her and she had to be careful about what she had to do. They didn't initially tell Faith that she was ever pregnant so, Faith finding out from one of her aunties after they had talked to Karen about it was a shock to her and she felt super bad for making her sister go into early labor. And when she heard that her niece was fighting her life she fell to the floor crying her eyes out over the phone hating herself for always hurting her family so, now not only did she try to hurt her mother and ended up getting her ownself hurt she had eventually hurt her older sister and her unborn niece which she didn't know at the time.

So, once Faith found out a little bit of what had happened she had went called her interior decorator and started planning some stuff out knowing that they were gonna be coming back and fourth and almost immediately, Faith had a whole entire nursery set up for her older sister since they didn't get the chance to even plan one out and Faith wasn't about to mess up again.

Also as far as Nikki's room she cleaned it up to where it was spotless and she had replaced what she had broke with something newer and better.

And then she had bought, Nikki some paintings replacing what she had tore up in her sisters room she had just hoped that she had liked it and didn't hate the re-decoration that she had did.

But this re-decoration was from the heart after she knew she had completely fucked up.

Because while she was crying earlier over the phone she had realized that she damn near had killed her niece without even knowing stressing her sister out over something that was stupid.

She was so sure that Nikki was gonna fight her but when she leaned over in pain she knew then that something was terribly wrong.

And something did go wrong.

When she found that out at first, Faith was just normally cleaning up her sisters room not thinking about replacing anything at all seeing that-that was enough. But when her auntie Twinkie called her because they had put Twinkie up to talking with Faith because she was good with dealing with Faith's attitudes sometimes more than what Jacky was dealing with.

So with them being out and in and out the house it gave Faith more time to get Nikki's room cleaned and to set up the nursery for her sister as well.

After she was done she took a step back and saw how the room was decorated for baby N'ylani.

(This is Nikki's nursery for N'ylani this is what Faith had decorated for them. One of them is a crib and the other one is cradle just because Faith likes to be extra).