The Surprise P1

Notes: The sisters come up with Karen's baby shower.

Side note: Also thanking the same ones again that I tagged in the last few chapters of helping me with this chapter. Y'all know who they are. ♥️

It was a little over a few weeks that Faith has been back and she was still acting like she had some common sense but Nikki still didn't trust her and she was weary about leaving N'ylani alone with her because of how early she had came into this world.

But Faith had left someone over at Dorinda's house because she wasn't sure if she could bring him to her mother's house yet not until she made things right with her and Nikki. Just so, Dorinda won't lose her mind, Faith had called in some help and Gia had flew down to stay with them knowing how that certain someone can be.

Recently, Karen's sisters had still been planning her baby shower for her they knew that Karen had liked for things to be simple but with how she was treating N'ylani they knew otherwise and they also knew that with Drew, Karen was very expensive.

Now they almost had everything ready to go and they had paid for all the expenses since they could afford everything. While the girls did the decorating and picking out the food and what not they gave Leo the job of calling all of their family and friends members over especially the ones that haven't seen Karen since she was 14 years old.

Because they knew that Elbert had took her and then later found out about her being out on the streets because of him. Of course the family had tried to search for her whenever they could but it was always no luck until, Drew came along and accidentally found her.

And when he had first found her he didn't even know that it was her.

If anything he was surprised to see her but now he was glad that he actually got to chance to marry her even if it was rushed at first and they didn't have a traditional wedding ceremony since it was at the local courthouse down town.

Because he knew that with Karen just leaving and not being married to him that Greg was still going to try to come over his house to see her. The only thing that was stopping Greg was gonna be if Karen was actually married to Drew. Because in all honesty, Greg ain't want no smoke from Drew if he was being honest with himself. So they knew that he wasn't gonna try it if she had a ring on her finger.

But here they were planning the baby shower with another little baby runnin' around the house drivin' Dorinda and every one else crazy.

"ACE!" Dorinda hollered at her great-nephew who was just gettin' into everything.

"What are you doin'?!" Dorinda asked him since she was trying to finalize everything for the baby shower and here he was playing in the bathroom after he had broke out of his playpin crawling all quietly too it.

"Not uh, not uh. not uh." Dorinda said shakin' her head after seeing him with a longggg piece of toliet paper stuck on the back of his shoe and seeing how he had messed up the bathroom.

"You only 2 years old how do you do thattt?!" Dorinda whined. "Nikki didn't even do that at 2 not even Greg Jr." Dorinda said putting her hands on her hips. "Boy come here!" Doe said going to grab him since he was close by but he made a dash for it runnin' towards his playpin going to the back of it only to end up in front of Gia.

"Gia call, Faith to come get her son." Dorinda said already being tired't of him and it was only day 3 of him being there.

And, Gia started laughing like something was funny while holding Ace like he was briefcase which was funny to him. 

"Ooooh, Faith didn't tell you?!" Gia said chuckling with a little bit of sarcasm.

"He flooded my apartment when he was supposed to be taking a nap you gotta keep your eyes on this one. He even made the building manager mad by messing up the water fountain. Faith had to pay for that one." Gia said nodding her head while still holding her godson.