Somethings are better left unsaid?

Notes: Karen have to talk to Drew about something important. Something that happened while she was working as a sex slave.

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of abortions.

It was a few days later and Karen was preparing for her case since it was coming up in a couple of weeks. Everything had already been sent into the judge and Karen had knew what she was gonna say for her opening testimony. She just knew that days before she would go over it just one more time by herself because Dorinda was doing too much.

So, Karen had just hoped and prayed that she was wasn't gonna mess up after all this preparation that she was doing for it.

So, all of this better have been worth it or else she didn't know what she was gonna do.

And she didn't need to hear, Dorinda say in a mocking voice about some "I told you so" because Karen just knew she was gonna go off if her buttons were pushed the right way because this case had been stressing her out in the worst way possible.

And she didn't tell her sisters this not even Leo because she didn't want them worrying or for someone to throw it back up in her face.

Like for example, one night when they were sleeping Karen had wet up the bed whole bed even though she had went to the bathroom earlier and she didn't need to go again. Or so she thought. She didn't even have the guts to tell Dr.Womack about it because it had only happened that one time. But then she did remember when her parents were divorcing she used to pee the bed and that would make Dorinda upset because at one point they had to share a room when they were younger until matti was able to make enough money to buy them separate beds and for them to have their own rooms when Jacky had moved out of the house since she was the oldest.

But Jacky didn't stay gone for too long though because she had moved back into help her mother.

But when Karen was thinking about that she had just hoped that her daughter Faith wouldn't say anything since she was here too with everyone else.

Because when it happened, Faith had found out.

Flashback:

Karen did you spill some water on this bed?" Drew asked her as he looked back over at his wife who was still asleep but then he had felt something that was wet and had got up and turned on the lights taking all the covers off the bed because it was all over on his side too up underneath him.

"Karen." Drew said trying to gently shake his wife awake not wanting to embarrass her. But Karen was a heavy sleeper and so, he had to wake her up like how he normally does if he needed too.

"KAREEEE!" Drew lightly hollered at her roughly shaking her head awake.

"What?!" Karen mumbled but then she had felt something wet behind her. "Oh God." Karen said jumping out of bed and Drew just moved out the way giving his wife some room.

"Did it happen again?" Karen asked him feeling her backside seeing that it was damp and Drew just sadly nodded his head yes while taking the covers off.

"It's okay though I got it." Drew said putting it in the washing machine for her.

"Just go wash up okay?" Drew told her feeling bad for his wife because he knew this was happening because she was stressed out.

Karen knew this hasn't happened since she was living back with Big J the first night she had peed his bed because he had scared her so bad that she was terrified of him and he had beat her for it while she was pregnant with Faith and he had made her clean it up.

But just when Drew was taking the sheets downstairs Faith was already at there room door hearing them talking about something which she couldn't really make out. But she was only up to get some water.