Why?!

Notes: Karen goes to the house that her family had moved into looking for her dress. But emotions starts to rise for her in the process of visiting and looking for the dress.

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of sexual assault. Panicking and hyperventilating. Mental breakdown. Exhaustion.

It was the next day and everyone was at Matti's house and by everyone it was the siblings while their respective families stayed at home. "Alright come on y'all." Matti said unlocking her house door and opening it up for them to come in.

Karen had slowly walked in looking around taking everything in because she had never lived here before. She had noticed how much bigger and nicer it was than there old house and she was yet again feeling a tad bit left out especially when she had looked on her siblings pictures on the wall. She wasn't in any of them except for what Matti had of her that was on the mantle pieces.

Karen could tell those were new pics throughout the years because it's as the time when she was away in New York living with her father and then out on the streets.

"You okay?" Dorinda asked her baby sister stepping into their mother house seeing how Karen just stood there taking everything in and so, Karen just nodded her head yes even though she had felt some type of way because her father really did mess up her chances of at least having a good home life.

"Come on, I'll show you where your room was supposed to be." Dorinda said leading the way up the stairs with Karen following behind along with the others.

"This is it this was gonna be your room." Dorinda said opening up Karen's room door and it was almost identical to the one in the old house.

"This was a lot bigger." Karen said looking at the space of the room and her old bed that filled it up and Dorinda just nodded her head agreeing with her.

"Yeah and the walls aren't that thin either like the old house was." Dorinda told her.

"I guess I did miss out." Karen said slightly shrugging her shoulders looking at everything even the closest was bigger in her room.

And, Karen kept thinking to herself that she really could've had all this if her father wasn't being so petty and evil towards their mother.

"Karen don't say that I mean it still wasn't the same without you." Dorinda told her and Karen just nodded her head okay not really believing her and then when she went to go take a look in her other sisters rooms she seen their platinum selling records and billboard reviews with presses hanging up on the wall and she knew that had to have been when they had first found their successes as a group.

Because everyone had got their own plat dedicated to them with The Clark Sisters signed underneath their name plate and then the GRAMMYs, the Stellar Awards, and the Dove trophy's that they had from back in the day. Karen felt like she was stepping into a legendary museum and she was just a visitor.

She had felt so out of place looking at all of their awards and scanning over what they had said about her sisters voices.

Not only that their where some early pictures of the girls being with some well-known legends in Matti's room and Karen couldn't help but feel less than when she had seen everything and she felt tears selling up in her eyes.

So, quickly Karen had made up an excuse that she was gonna go see what was packed in the boxes in her room because she really actually felt better in there than being surrounded by her sisters.

So, here Karen was opening up some of the closed up boxes seeing that only half of her clothes were really hung up because Matti just couldn't deal with the stress of not having Karen around so she couldn't finish unpacking her daughters room. And, Dorinda had did the best she could with decorating Karen's room even though she had used as an office from time-to-time especially since, Karen never came to stay with them like she was supposed too.