Fix it Jesus

Notes: The family is in turmoil.

Side note: And a thank you to KasiAka20 For suggesting a few ideas in this chapter. ♥️

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of suicide attempts, drowning, heart problems, and loss of breath.

Once everything was said and done Faith went ahead and done between, Nikki and Faith it was nothing but heavy tension in the air. Faith had stormed out and going into her car and driving on the road not knowing what she was gonna do with herself.

While Faith was driving she kept crying and not paying attention to the road swerving all kinds of ways with cars honking at her on the middle of the high way.

When she was driving she started speeding up faster zooming through red lights and all causing complete panic on the road not caring about anybody not even herself at this point.

Until she crashed into an 18 wheeler catching on fire because of the oil that had started to leak out with the gas.

Then once the smell had hit her she had blacked out.

One hour later:

While Karen was still over at her sisters house Dorinda was now playing on the piano and it was nothing but laughter and smiles that was going on after Karen had finally gotten a bit more comfortable with playing again.

But then there was a phone call from Karen's cell phone and she answered it sounding shock as could be taking a big ole' gasp.

"She's been in a what?!" Karen panicked with a worried look on her face about to lose all her cool. "I-I'll be on my way!" Karen said heading towards the door forgetting that she can't even drive and her mind was just all over the place because she had forgot that she could ask one of her sisters or her brother to take her too the hospital.

"Karen what happened?!" Everyone said worried about the call that she had just received.

"Faith's been in a car accident I gotta go get my baby!" Karen said trying to rush out of the door. But Dorinda had to stop her baby sister because she knew Karen's mind was all over the place.

"Karen just let us drive you okay?!"
Dorinda said taking her baby sister by the hand and calming her down.

"She's gonna be okay. Everything will be fine."
Dorinda told her not knowing that things were gonna go from worse to worserrrr.

Once they've arrived at the hospital, Karen rushes in with a panic to the front desk nearly scaring the woman asking her for her daughters room information.

"Ma'ammm ma'amm you can't go in the back!" The RN nurse said trying to stop Karen from going back there to see why they was taking so long with Faith even though she had just got there. But Denise had to go get Karen and bring her back to the lobby while they waited on her and Karen's leg couldn't stop shaking because she was so nervous as she bit her nails at the same time.

But not only that Leo had called, Drew to let them know that Karen was at the hospital waiting on Faith and all Drew heard was the word hospital and sped off to the hospital seeing about his wife and kids since, Matti was watching the grand babies with Greg Jr.'s help.

Then 30 minutes later passed and Karen was walking up to the front desk again wiping her eyes from crying until the doctor finally came out after they had waited for an hour in total.

"The family of Faith Evans?!" The doctor asked her and Karen just nodded her head yes after wiping her eyes.

"Is my baby okay?!" Karen quickly asked him being worried about Faith out of her mind because this was the second time that Faith has ended up in the hospital over something incredibly dangerous and she didn't know what chances Faith was trying to take with her life. But she wasn't about to let Faith keep on taking them.