Love-to-Love

Notes: Drew and Karen welcomes each other back and she gets a little too excited.

TRIGGER WARNING: SMUTTTT!!!

It's been 2 months later and Karen and Drew finally had some time to there selves once again.

And the doctor had been gave them the okay to have relations but they just wanted to wait a little while longer because she didn't want to get pregnant again right after having twins. So, she talked to Drew about getting her tubes tied even though he didn't want but he understood.

But now they could love on each other in peace.

Here, Drew was opening up, Karen's legs wide open putting her face in between them and using his tongue to treat her as if she was a delicious dessert to be had with her hands pushing his head in between her legs.

Karen was jumping on Drew's manhood with the both of her hands planted onto his chest while he grabbed them kissing her fingers and sucking on them.

"Oooh!" Karen screamed out with her eyes fluttering and Drew looked to see his wife creaming on him. "Mmhmm keep going." Drew moaned as he continued to keep doing what he did to her.

"UGHHH!" Karen hollered out and that's the only thing she could do because she had missed him so much with him being inside of her all the way.

And then she stopped grinding for a moment and started grinding deep on his member making them both groan while Drew just laid there letting Karen take over since she was so eager to ride him.

"Ughhhh Babyyyy." Karen moaned out scratching his chest. "I'm cumming!" Karen cried since she was still grinding on him but then, Drew smirked lifting his chest up  surprising her once again with the quick change making her scream out, "Noo!" Because she was almost there.

But Drew what he was doing as he flipped his wife to have her in missionary style. But instead of her laying on the bed. He was holding her supporting her back while he was still in his same position from the bed and was ramming into her making her eyes roll back and causing her to mumble insensible words making her feel something even greater rush through her body and he hit that spot she squirted everywhere.

And, Drew just held his wife there shaking and trembling "Fuhhh-Dreww!" Karen whined holding onto him as best as she could until he picked her up by her waist and put her back against the wall and started going in on her while lightly choking her neck causing her to babble and whimper. "Drewww!" Karen tried to warn since now his fingers were going inside of her just flicking her clit for more pleasure.

"OHHH!" Karen screamed throwing her head back while Drew worked himself inside of her while he had pinned her up against the wall. "Drewww!" Karen started stuttering and mumbling over and over again. "Drewww....DADDYYY!" Karen hollered out at him until they both came at the same time and Karen just had to wrap her legs around her man's waist since her toes were curling and she thought bout sure she was gonna fall. But he had her. 

Once they were done with that position, Drew had placed them back on the bed with Karen being face down, ass up. He was eating her from the back like she was some groceries before he stuck it in. Then when he finally stuck it in after making sure that his manhood was all nice and slick for her he slowly gave her some long, teasing, painful dick strokes. "Drewww." Karen whined. "Stop teasing me." She cried wanting it.

"You want it?!" Drew asked her smacking her booty all hard. "Yess." Karen cried with him gettin' ready to push Karen's face all the way into the comforter and so, he did just that without warning and just shoved it on in there making her scream which caused her to lift up her head to look back at him biting her lip. "Yess daddy." Karen cried loving that Drew did that.