They Didn't P2

Notes: Karen and Nikki leaves for their trip and an angry Faith finds out.

Sidenote: This is also a continuation from the last chapter with new suggestions that Drew should spend time with Nikki and so more than one person asked that in the comments and so, I'm a just do the idea so, here y'all go y'all got some more fluff a little bit. 😭

It was the next morning and Karen had woken up, Drew early in the morning after Nikki had told her where they had wanted to go for there mini vacation. So, before midnight had hit Nikki had her bags packed and they were already in the car just en case, Faith had woke up earlier than they had expected to and Karen had did the same.

Nikki was so excited to finally be going on a trip with only her mother since they really didn't get to do that when they had first made up because a whole lot was going on and a whole lot still is going on but they had found the time to do it.

So, now here they were quickly sneaking out of there own house trying not to make any noise so, Faith wouldn't wake up because if she woke up then they were gonna have to take her with them and then it wouldn't be just a trip for Nikki and Karen and the whole trip would basically be ruined for the two of them.

Now here they were planning to go to the beach, Belle Isle Beach that is and they were gonna stay there for a few days and work with each other maybe even plan to go to a retreat or something while they were there. But when they finally got there after it was 3 hours away from the house they checked into their hotel rooms and waved, Drew to goodbye.

Back at home, Faith had just woke up and noticed that the house was too quiet for her liking. She had knocked on her sisters door to see if she was in there and she wasn't she knocked on her mama's door bustin' in her room to see if Karen or either Drew was there and they weren't.

It was like the whole entire family had left her and didn't say a word about it and she was hurt hurt by it. But she couldn't blame them though because she had been acting a little crazy over this past week but still it would've been nice to get a heads up that they were gonna leave her home. So, she just continued on down stairs and got her some breakfast calling her best friend, Gia to see what was up in New York because she knew she hadn't been talking to her in a while but that was because she was trying to get too know her family here even though she had been bringing all the drama and Faith knew this she just couldn't help it.

So, while that was going on Drew had finally walked back into the house knowing that Faith was already awake because he could hear her through the garage walking moving around being up and about. So, he had this whole entire speech in his head planned out because Karen had left him to tell her since her phone was gonna be off for the first few hours of this trip so she could focus on Nikki's well-being.

Because she knew that Faith was about to be calling her non-stop once she found out where they went trying to interrupt them through the phone calls.

Once, Drew walked into the house his lips was already pursed seeing that Faith was already just chilling on the couch just waitin' to interrogate somebody.

"Hi." Faith said with her arms folded.

"Hey?" Drew said as if he ain't know what to do because he knew how Faith could lash out but all he knew was that she betta not have lashed out at him.

Then they started talking like normally but Drew was just waiting for that question.

"So, where my mama and my sister at?!" Faith asked him and Drew just turned his head for a minute like he had something important to tell her but he didn't really want to tell her and here it was.