Work Flow P2

Notes: Karen goes in for her first day at work.

It was the next day at work and Karen had woke up in her own bed. She had stayed with Nikki for a little while last night until she had stopped crying in her sleep and had crept out of her room walking back into hers while Drew had held onto his wife for the rest of the night.

But when 5:00am came Karen had gotten up out of bed earlier than Drew would on his weekdays when he wouldn't have to go into the office that early he would be waking up about 30 minutes after Karen does. If anything this was the only other time that Karen had ever woken up early for anything outside of getting ready for church where Drew would always be the one waking up at 5:00am on the dot sharp and Karen would just need five more minutes of sleep.

So she had hoped that he wouldn't get too suspicious of her waking up early since this wasn't a normal thing for her to be doing. And if she did wake up early it was always either at 2am or 3am to either use the rest room or pray about something. But it was never to get ready for the day like she's doing now.

So slowly, Karen had slid her way out of bed grabbing her clothes out of the closest that she already had ready to wear for today since she had took them out last night hiding them on a hanger since she would usually just choose something random to wear. But now that she got her a job she had thought about her choice of clothing more wisely than before she was more pickier with it now.

When Karen finally had grabbed her clothes she had crept out into the guest bathroom not wanting to wake up Drew since he was kind of a light sleeper and if he would've known that she was in the bathroom at this time of hour then he most definitely would've woke up so, she slowly cracked open her room door and made her way out of it with everything else in her hands as well because she didn't want to have to come back in all dressed up just in case if he had woken up right after she did.

Once Karen was finally ready for work she just left a note saying that she went out for a walk and to run some errands and that she'll be back later. She hoped that Drew would probably think that it's just some exercise that she's getting in just by walking since the doctor did also recommend to her that she should just take a light walk.

Once she was all ready for work she snuck out the house since it was 6:15am and she had already ate breakfast and cooked for the kids leaving it out on the table not calling them down just so she can dip without being seen.

It was now 6:30am and Karen had just made it to her job from walking she knew how early she needed to be but she didn't want to be late and she knew she was walking and so she knew she had needed to get out of the house on time which she did.

Luckily her job was open 24/7 because there was also a retirement home attached too it and Karen had went through the same way she had came in the last time and as soon as she had walked in she had seen that same lady from yesterday who she had talked too. She was up bright and early along with a few other residents who stayed there.

"Hii baby how are you?" She had asked Karen remembering her from yesterday and Karen had just spoke to her being the friendly employee that she was letting her know that she was now working here while already helping her out unknowingly.

Once she had stopped by her area she had went to the back to clock in and she was on time.

So she had met up with her manager and her manager had gave her, her name tag to put on her shirt for now and then she had took her picture for her work ID and her manager told her that next week she'll be getting her ID card which acts as a key to come in through the back way so she won't have to keep coming through the front.