Then there was three

Notes: Karen finds out a surprise about her pregnancy.

Once they had arrived at the ER, Karen's cramps was getting worser. So, immediately she was checked in and was given some medication to take after a nurse had did a follow-up checkup on her since her prenatal appointment was supposed to be close by anyways during the week.

Then the cramps had stopped after a while and she was now getting ready to have an ultrasound done after Jacky had called, Drew to let him know what was going on since he was at work. But when he got that phone call from Jacky he was gathering his stuff to go see about his wife and unborn child.

"Okayyy." The doctor said as she had placed the wand on Karen pressing it down on her stomach. "Everything seems to look normal here I don't really see any changes or anything that's out of the ordinary." The doctor said as she went ahead and kept looking examining what was on the screen with the volume up so they could hear the heartbeat of the baby.

But then the doctor said, "huh" for a moment zooming all the way into the screen and back out and then she did some more changes to it observing it and scratching her chin.

"Um." The doctor said and that worried both Karen and Jacky.

"What is it is something wrong with my baby?" Karen asked her sittin' herself up on the table but then the doctor just gently and lightly told Karen to lay back down using her hand signal for her to do so because she was gonna need it.

"Ummm well you know how sometimes just sometimes doctors miss somethings on the first or few ultrasounds?" She asked Karen already sounding nervous but who she was really nervous for was Karen's husband.

"I think I figured out where your pains have been coming from other than being stressed." She said as she was still kinda nervous and Karen looked at her like she betta tell her or else.

"I don't know how to tell you this but you're having triplets yayyy!" The doctor said trying to be cheerful for Karen because she wasn't sure how Karen was gonna take the news.

"EXCUSEEE ME?!" Karen asked all shocked ready to snatch everything up off of her and go home to cuss Drew out. If anything Karen was already laying that man out in her head.

"Yeah you have triplets." The doctor said as she got Karen to calm down again with Jacky massaging Karen's upper shoulder trying to support and her baby sister down.

"So these two have been hiding behind baby number one and now they're coming out of hiding and making room in inside of your womb which is ultimately causing you pain." Her doctor told her and Karen couldn't believe it as she was now looking at 3 babies on the screen instead of just one. "Sometimes this is just a common thing that happens with babies they just like to surprise their parents." She told Karen. "It's a surprise alright." Karen said as she was thinking about what the hell she was gonna now with all those kids she got at home.

Then the doctor started getting the ultrasounds of the triplets after putting the chords back on her.

"I can't believe it." Karen said as she just started snatching the chords off of her as soon as the doctors were done.

"Karen now you know you're not supposed to snatch them off like that." Jacky told her baby sister. "It's okay we get this reaction all the time." Doctor said trying to hold back her laughter because she knew what was about to happen next once they had got them back on her.

"Jacky, call the police." Karen said and Jacky gasped.

"Karen. What on earth?!" She said not believing her baby sister.

"I gotta go plan his funeral." Karen said already reenacting everything in her head now because now she was just really caught off-guard.

"Karen you know you not finna do nuthin' to that man because you need that man and in your words you get an allergic reaction when you're without him for too long." Jacky said trying to sit her baby sister down.