Opening Up

Notes: Faith finally talks to her family about what's been going on with her and Nikki is up to something.

Once the therapy session was over and everyone was home, Faith was busy trying to get Ace ready for a bath so, he could go to sleep since the family was going to be talking about what Dr.Womack had told, Faith to do and she needed for her son to be calm since he could get a little rowdy at night even after taking naps during the day time.

So here, Faith was taking changing her sons clothes and Ace was fightin' about gettin' in the tub since tonight he didn't want to take no bath. He just wanted to play some more.

"Ace baby come on you gonna get in the tub for mama?!" Faith asked her two year old son that was whining after she had to get him ready. "But all your toys are here." Faith said picking up his favorite one and trying to bribe him to get into the bathtub because usually it wouldn't be that way and he would just gladly get in but tonight he was throwing a fit. She guessed it was just another part of his terrible two's phases.

"Nooo." Ace whined and ran out of the bathroom since the door was cracked open a little. But that wouldn't have still stopped him if the doors were closed all the way nor locked because he knew how to get out of a closed and locked room. So, here Faith was having to go chase after her two-year butt naked son throughout the house in the hallways.

"ACEEE GET YO LITTLE NAKED BUTT BACK HERE!" Faith said running after her son who was runnin' like he was speed runner just giving his mama hell.

Meanwhile, Nikki was giving N'ylani her baby bath and she was being such a good baby.

"You hear your cousin being bad?!" Nikki playfully said while washing her baby making her daughter laugh while she played in the tub of water. "Come on and let's get you out you're such a sweet baby." Nikki said in her baby voice dotting over her daughter as she dried her off.

Of course, the twins were already fast asleep in their nursery ain't nothing was bothering them after, Karen and Drew had washed them and then with Karen breastfeeding them knocking them babies right out.

When, Ace was running down the hall he was just about to bypass his grandparents room door when he had stopped and came in there closing the door behind him tightly with both his hands running around to Karen's side of the bed.

"ACE?!" Karen hollered out in shock with her eyes wide open as he was just runnin' in his grandparents room hiding from his mama since it was huge.

"BOY!" Karen said looking at her grandson and Karen quickly took a dry towel and grabbed him and wrapped his little behind up in it opening up a door to an exhausted, Faith.

"He in here?!" Faith asked them almost out of breath with Drew opening up the door again after, Ace had closed it.

"I got him he's fine." Karen said kissing her grand baby on the cheek.

"Ace come on so you can take your bath." Faith said reaching out her arms to him so, Karen can put him in them. But Ace shook his head no pulling away from Faith.

"Uht uh." He said holding his little hands together.

"Boy you gonna take this bath one way or another." Faith told him and Ace just looked at her like he knew he was about to run her with his little eyebrow arched up looking at his mama like she done forgot who he was.

And so Ace just looked back at Karen to see if she was hearing what he was hearing from his mama having so much attitude with Faith.

"Mm-hm." Ace said saying no again.