I was you P1

Notes: Karen have a talk with Nikki about what she's been noticing.

Sidenote: This chapter was requested by unidentifieduser3

It was a few days later and Karen had been noticing that Nikki have been pulling away from the family. At first she thought it was just in her head that Nikki had been distancing herself but whenever she had asked, Nikki if she had wanted to go out with her, Drew, and Faith she would always say no since it seemed as if Faith never really gave her time alone to be with their mother anymore even when Nikki would be mature enough to do the same for Faith.

So, she didn't know exactly what Faith's problem was and she tried to talk to her but she was still being a tad bit jealous about their relationship with their mother. But it wasn't Nikki's fault that she had started to act right quickly and never done the unthinkable which was order out a hit on their mother. And now, Faith had the nerve to be jealous Nikki for another reason. It was like once they got over a problem here comes another one and Nikki was trying to cool down on fighting with Faith since their mother was very heavily pregnant now and the girls knew that Karen couldn't pull them apart anymore like how she would have to do in the beginning and Drew wasn't about to put himself in the middle between Faith and Nikki fighting knowing that Nikki was strong as hell like her mama.

So, when they had left to go to the mall together, Nikki had just pulled out some of her projects to work on for school. If anything she never told her mother about any of it seeing that she had a little niche going on and her art teacher was starting to notice. Even though Nikki was getting bullied in school she still enjoyed going there just to get away from Faith and there she could work on with what she needed to work on.

And it was only a few times that she would ever bring her work home if it was small enough to fit into her backpack or in her notebooks.

Because most of her projects were able to fit in a 23 by 31 inch portfolio to put her large pieces of artwork in that she would let stay at the school because she didn't want to bring it home because of the fact that one Faith might get jealous and try to rip it up and two she just didn't want anything happening to it and she didn't want her family to know that she was artistic.

But when Karen came back home from the mall and Faith was settled into her room knowing that she wasn't gonna come back out for about a good 30 minutes or so, Karen had went to go check on her daughter as well as to tell her that she had got her something from the mall since she didn't want to go.

"Nikki?!" Karen calmly said knocking on her daughters door and Nikki had quickly put her school work underneath her mattress tucked in there so she wouldn't see it. She wouldn't even put it underneath her bed if she was working on it because she might've seen it peeking out from below. So, she just did the next best thing and lifted her mattress up and put it right up underneath there.

"Yess?!" Nikki said as she quickly got back on her bed making sure that nothing was showing as she threw her comforter back over her and coming into her room was her mother who was holding her stomach with the bag on her arm.

"Heyy babyy." Karen said in her raspy voice as she was coming a little bit further in just taking her time since she was six months pregnant and it was showing now.

"I was just coming into talk to you." Karen said and Nikki just looked at her mother like she was already in trouble since Karen had closed the door to give them some privacy.

"Uhhh okay." Nikki said plainly not knowing what was gonna come out of this conversation and then her mind just went blank concerning the problems that she was having because she didn't wanna talk about it and when she did she would get too nervous and so she would just drop it altogether.