Things are good P2

Notes: Drew continues their date at the house and things starts to get a little heated...in the sheets.

TRIGGER WARNING: Smut near the end. 🌚

When Karen had seen the two seated table all set up and the lights dimmed with background music starting to play she knew then that her romantic husband was about to make his appearance.

"Drewww." Karen lightly but happily whined.

"You didn't have to do this for me." Karen said as her husband had walked up closer to her as he was now looking at her in her face.

"I know but I wanted too." He said pulling Karen into her arms even though she was still in her work uniform he didn't care how his wife had looked. He had loved her all dolled up or not. He didn't care as he rested both of his hands on her booty lightly smacking it again making Karen smile.

"Wanna sit down?" He asked her pulling out the chair for her letting her take a seat after she nodded her head yes and then he had pushed her chair in already having the food nearby on a plate ready for them to eat so all they had to do was say their grace over their food.

Once grace was said Karen started eating since it was about that time to eat anyways and then she started talking about how good the food was and what not. Then they started talking about other things as well as Karen's new job since Drew didn't know that much about it yet.

"What's your position?" Drew asked her knowing that Karen don't like the "what do you do?" Type of questions but he had to re-word it in a different way even tho it was the same thing.

"Well. I'm a caregiver." Karen said lightly shrugging her shoulders while she ate her food looking back at her husband.

"Do you enjoy it?" He asked her and Karen had nodded her head yes before she had took another bite to eat. "I do. It's different from what I'm used too." Karen awkwardly said not even knowing why she would say that when all of her past jobs were mostly of sexual activity.

"Forget that last part." Karen said as she went back to eating again.

"Nah. Kare don't worry about it." Drew said knowing what she was thinking about when she had said it.

"I mean the most important thing is that you're safe at where you're working at and for the fact that you actually like your job. I mean if anything I think you might like this job better than when you were training to be the secretary for the church." Drew told her and Karen had thought about it for a moment and her husband was right.

"I guess you're right. I do like it much more than that and I don't have to worry about anybody talking about me for the most part or asking for unsolicited favors." Karen told him referring back to when some of the men at the church had gotten bold enough to ask Karen to do sexual acts on them and had even offered to pay her to one keep quiet about it and two to pay her for her services. But she wasn't about to go down that route again and so immediately the next time when that had happened Karen had told Drew.

Then those men were kicked out of the church for sexual harassment towards the First Lady. Because Drew wasn't about to let it get to the point where one they either pressured Karen in to doing it or two they forced themselves on her. And he wasn't having none of that because he knew he was about to go too jail if someone ever forced themselves on Karen again when she's married to him.

Drew didn't play about his wife.

"See that's good when one door closes God always opens up another door. We just gotta stick with Him." Drew told her and Karen had agreed with him and so they was talking about all of Drew's work-related things as well and they talked about some other things and what not. But before they knew it dinner was now over and Drew had put the dishwasher letting the dishwasher clean the dishes out tonight since he or either Karen would clean them by hand. But tonight was different. It was special. It was a celebration for Karen because she had been progressing on her own without anyone knowing.