Things are getting better?

Notes: Karen tries to figure out a way to talk too Nikki while Ace brings the family some laughter in an unexpected way.

It was the next day and Karen had woke up at her normal time seeing that her trial run for her job was spread out which was good so Drew wouldn't get suspicious. But today was a day where she knew she would have to just sit down and figure some stuff out doing some planning for the next couple of months since she was working and Karen had wanted to get that out of the way so her work life wouldn't interfere with her personal life.

So, here Karen was planning out what she needed to do on her day off and when she had finished with that she had got the twins ready while letting all the babies stay home with her today. She had just wanted today to be a chill day since tomorrow she was going to have to work again. She also didn't bother to call Dorinda because if she did then that meant Dorinda was gonna make her practice for the case and Karen just didn't want to deal with that right now because if anything she felt as if she had bigger problems to worry about especially after what happened with Nikki.

Now when she was at home working on what she needed to work on she had thought about how she was gonna bring the conversation up to Nikki while N'ylani was taking a nap in her bassinet that was downstairs right beside her grandma who was sitting on the couch and Ace was in the babies play pin with his little kids chair and table coloring in his coloring book just knowing for sure he knew how to draw and color like his auntie Nikki.

Ace just knew he was talented and you couldn't tell that baby nuthin' even if his drawings didn't make any sense they always hyped him up. But not only that now he was really trying to draw a picture of his family and he was so proud of that drawing that he just had to show his grandma who was deep in her thoughts and so he knew how to get out of and stay in his play pin.

"Nanaaa!" Ace said wanting to get out with his picture in his hand.

"Yess baby?!" Karen said walking over to him and Ace had handed her the picture like he did the last time just smiling at her again.

"Hereee." He said in his little baby voice handing it to her and Karen gently too kit from him looking at the picture and started cheesing all hard trying not to laugh because she didn't want to accidentally hurt his feelings but she was only laughing because of how he had drew his grandpa. But Karen actually thought that this was a pretty good picture that he had drawn.

Because it really showed that he had coordination skills and paid attention to detail even if it was over exaggerated for somethings.

"This is really good." Do you want me to hang it up? Karen asked him doing the usual every time Ace would draw a new picture and he had nodded his head yes smiling hard just as happy as he could be watching her put it up there for everyone to see when they would come home.

So after that happened Ace had want back and started drawing some more again since that activity had kept him busy and distracted and plus it was just something fun for him to do.

Once Karen had felt like she had a way of starting the conversation she literally had to write it down so she wouldn't forget or freeze up once Nikki had came home because it was as if Nikki would just go either straight to her home or sometimes to see N'ylani. It wasn't like she was trying to be neglectful to her daughter but Nikki just wasn't in that mental space to properly take care of her.

So, Karen and Drew of course was watching after N'ylani until Nikki had healed from whatever it was that she was going through because she was still taking her counseling sessions at school and seeing Dr.Womack there as well and Karen had wondered if she was mad at the fact that Dr.Womack had known. But it was important for her to know what had happened but right now Nikki just wasn't understanding that.