𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝑷𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆

It was Kevins 19th birthday— he sat in the middle of the crowd and listened to the people sing happy birthday, he stared in the crowd hoping to find his ex girlfriend— she was no where to be seen.

He didn't know why he expected her to be there with the way they ended, he ended up cheating on her with some random bitch he met after his concert. She found out some how— he still doesn't know how.

Kevin blew out his candles and smiled at his friends, they smiled back and scattered from the area, He looked at the cake before getting up. He understood her anger, but he was expecting at least a happy birthday.

He decided to drink his feelings away that night, bottle after bottle, shot after shot. He wanted to be numb to the feeling of missing her, after a while he was so drunk— he couldn't even remember his own birthday.

He sat on the side of his bed once the party cleared out and huffed.  He opened his contacts searching for her name, by the time he got to it he was contemplating texting her— Who's to say the message would even go through.

He stared at the last text messages they sent and took a deep breath before typing a hello, he bit his lip before sending the message and patiently waiting. He decided to go to the mirror and check himself out in the meantime— he rubbed his face and fixed his hair.

He huffed and went back to the room and took a seat, he laid across his bed and got on instagram, he even put his phone do not disturb to not seem desperate, he checked a few times until he finally seen her name pop up next to another notification, he read the text and immediately cheesed.

He texted her again, telling her to pick up her phone— he FaceTimed her and smiled even more seeing the connect at the top— " happy birthday! How did it go?" She smiled, he was slightly confused on why she wasn't being so hostile.

He seen a few of her insta posts, she's apparently working on her self and not holding grudges— or maybe he caught her in a good mood. " I miss you" he muttered near the mic, her smile faded a bit before sighing.

" you're drunk Kevin— but I miss you too." She admitted, he smiled a bit before pushing his luck, " do you think you could come over?" He questioned, " right now? This late. I don't know— I'm sleepy." She laughed and continued to do what she was doing.

" what are you doing? I'll call you an Uber" he suggested, " uh, I'm feeding my kitten, storm" she told him and held up the cat. " this isn't your house?" He tilted his head and focused on the background. The cabinets were brown— he knew tyana had a color scheme for her house.

She wanted the cabinets white and counters marble and gray— she frowned up and put her mouth into an 'O' shape, " I'm at a friends— he's not here right now." She told him, Kevin swallowed hard before staring at her through the screen.

" im not fucking him Kevin; he's gay." She mumbled, " doesn't mean he can't fuck, what that Nigga look like?" He pushed his hands into his boxers and huffed. " you're crazy. It's fucking jarad dipshit" she laughed, he awkwardly laughed too before sitting up.

" are you coming though?" He asked again once the laughter died, she huffed before nodding her head. He smiled and watched her prop the phone up— " I need to get ready and like shower and stuff" she mumbled and watched him cheese on the other line. " okay bye Kevin." She rolled her eyes and ended the call.

it was an hour before she officially came over— she of course received backlash from both jarad and her mom. She ignored them obviously— none of that mattered at the moment.