𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆

Y/N and Kevin had had some issues in their relationship, he had been distant because of his career— he always warned her that she wouldn't be his main priority when it came to the two.

She understood at first but she continued to bug him about the same situations— on how she wanted attention and maybe a date every now and then, she wasn't asking for much. 

But to him, it felt like she was asking for the moon and stars— he couldn't put himself in her shoes. He just knew he would go insane if she left him— she always said she wouldn't but it came down to that.

" and she's just always bugging me about me not doing enough for her." Kevin complained to his cousin arion, " well have you ever thought about taking her out— I mean you're not that busy." He replied, Kevin stared at him before bursting into laughter.

" I'm serious Kevin. You wanna keep a bitch but you can't treat em right, when she leave your ass for a Nigga who gon treat her right you gon be sick." arion shook his head. " we just don't speak the same language. I wouldn't be tripping if she put her career before me, it's understandable" he replied bluntly.

arion stared at him before huffing. " this shit goin through one ear and out the other. You ain't tryna understand" he said softly— Kevin could hear every bit of disappointment he spat in those few words.

" I'm sorry. I just don't get why she buggin" he shrugged, arion stood up and laughed. " let me know how this go, I'm boutta head out." Arion told him, Kevin pulled his cousin into a hug and rubbed his back. " catch ya later." Kevin mumbled before locking his crib up, he sat down and got on his phone.

He noticed she hadn't tried to text him at all today— he frowned up and sent a message to her. " work ain't that busy." He uttered and laid his head on the couch, it took a while for her to respond which he didn't like— she told him she'd be on her way and that they needed to talk.

He mentally rolled his eyes and placed his hands in his pockets and watched tv. It was quite a while before she had officially made it home, later than normal which made Kevin kinda upset.

" what took so long?" He asked her with a tone of aggression. " I had to work late, why does it matter?" She asked while placing her stuff down on the table, " what do you mean why does it matter?" He tilted his head.

" don't start your shit tonight Kevin. I haven't been tripping about your whereabouts don't trip about mine." She said bluntly.  He stared at her before pulling out a chair and sitting her down in it, she crossed her legs and stared at him.

" What you need to talk about?" He asked, her face went pale— she took a deep breath before her leg started to bounce. " I wanna take a break for at least a few weeks and if we both like it— we can break up." She suggested.

Kevin stared at her like she told him 2+2 was 10, he laughed before pushing her softly, " you dead ass yo?" He questioned, " yes. Nothings funny, I'm tired of you acting like your career takes up your whole day." She stated, he watched her leg bounce faster and eyes water.

" I mean I know im a bit much to handle but you can't even surprise me with a fucking flower, but got the nerve to tell me what I can and can't do?" She ranted, Kevin watched her stand up and get louder by the second. 

" like damn can a bitch come home to some fucking McDonald's? An apple pie? A fuckin sub sandwich Nigga. You don't even attempt to do shit you just complain about me depending on you for self love and some other bullshit, I love my self enough to leave you and that's what I'm doing. Fuck that break Nigga I'm done with your lame ass."  She scoffed.

" ain't nobody gon fuck you. They know who yo nigga is and who it's always gon be. Shut that shit up y/n, you always on that bullshit. Learn to be alone, stand on your own two feet, you can't go a fucking month with out being with someone!" He yelled while pushing her back down into the chair.

She stared up at him with tears in the brim of her eyes, her nose burned and her chest tightened— Kevin continued to yell before noticing the tears running down her cheek. " oh now it's my fault huh?" He shook his head and sat infront of her, a rush of guilt came over him seeing her sob.

He didn't realize until now that she didn't want much— just reassurance. He licked his lips before rubbing his thigh, " come here y/n" he rumbled, she walked over to him and took a seat in the chair next to him.

He removed her from that seat and pulled her on his lap— she sat there and bursted into sobs. " I'm sorry I just wanted you to act like you cared." She admitted, he frowned up and rubbed her back. 

" I do care. You just be asking for Constance reassurance girl, ima try okay?" He wiped her face, she nodded and pulled him into a kiss. Kevin kissed back and pulled her body closer to his, she pulled away sighed.

"you should shower with me" she smirked, kevin looked at her and started to smile. "Ight" he replied and followed her upstairs, he sat on the counter while she turned on the water— she sat out their clothes and lotion and stood inbetween his legs and kissed him some more.

" I'm finna fuck you, I hope you know." He informed her, her face turned red as she nodded— she removed her clothes and waited for him to enter the shower too. Not even a full minute in she was always pinned against the shower wall receiving hickeys and kisses.

" y/n, I never wanna make you feel like that again." He mumbled against her neck, sucking on her sweet spot— she hummed and bit her lip. " you hear me?" He looked at her in the eyes, she stared at him still taking in her lip, she nodded and reached down to jerk Kevin off.

His hand wrapped around her neck as he pinned her hands together, " don't touch me okay?" He mumbled and Continued to kiss up and down her neck. He sat her down on the shower bench and got on his knees infront of them, she opened her legs and watched him excitement.

He rubbed his thumb against her clit and licked Inbetwen her folds, she opened her mouth from the pleasure— she tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Kevin ate her out softly and passionately— he made out with her clit almost— he kissed it, licked it and tugged on it with his tongue.

Just with those swift motions she felt her stomach knot up, " Kevin.. I love you" she moaned once his pace gradually got faster. Her hand rested ontop of his head while her feet also rested on his shoulders— he pulled away and licked her juices from his mouth.

he pulled away and stood her up and held his erected penis; the throbbing pain made him whimper already, that only made her want to touch him more— She reached back to guide him inside of her but she only earned a hard smack to her ass and a hard grip.

" what did I tell you?" He rasped near her ear. She placed her hand on the wall to hold her self up while he lined himself up behind her, his hand held onto her waist as he slammed inside of her— she moaned out feeling him poke her cervix.

He wrapped his hand around her ponytail and began to pound her roughly, groans and moans filled the area as well as their skin clapping and water hitting the bottom of the tub— it was a good silence.

Kevin held her hair tighter and showed down his strokes, he leaned her body back against his and kissed her sweet spot; she propped her leg up on the bench and wrapped her arm around his neck and moaned. He reached down and began to fumble with her clit.

Her body jerked forward and her eyes crossed feeling him grind against her spot—  " right there Kevin!" She croaked out and began to move her hips around eagerly chasing her nut. Kevin began to rapidly pound the spot she claimed — he rubbed her clit faster and before he knew it she was cumming all over his dick.

Her cum coated his dick while he continued to stroke— his strokes began sloppy as he came deep inside of her. They both rode out their highs, holding onto each other.

Ignore mistakes
This was kinda rushed
1.5K