𝐅𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐞

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩, 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙝𝙞-𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝

Draft

Tyana was dragged inside of Kevin's house after a long play date with Aubree. " okay! I have to go home after a while Aubree, your mommy comes back from her trip and I won't see you for a while" she frowned and watched the girl sigh.

" I know, but I'm gonna miss you. Kevin doesn't play with me anymore. He's just mean and a bully" she testified while taking off her play shoes. " I know, he's mean to me and I don't even talk to him" she mumbled and picked Aubree up.

" fuck y'all talking bout me for?" He mumbled and came down the steps with a girl on his side. " why she here?" The girl uttered and tilted her head. " chill on ya shit, she Aubree baby sitter while I'm out on my shit. Mind ya fuck ass business you ain't my bitch no way" he pushed his finger against her head.

" oh now I'm not ya bitch, but the pussy posed to be yours?" She tilted her head and pushed him. " keep that hot shit, you ain't a juicer! I like my bitches wetting my bed up. Look like I spilt a drop of water in my shit" he laughed and watched her storm down the steps.

" Ian chasing ya dumb ass either" he mumbled and picked up Aubree. " aye go lock that shit for me T" he mumbled and went up the steps, the girl watched the other girl storm out. " don't fuck my nigga" she uttered and stared at tyana.

" I don't plan on it" she uttered and shut the door in her face. She locked it and went upstairs and pulled out aubrees fit— she made her way to Kevin's room and knocked. Aubree pulled it open and showed Kevin attempting to do the worm, " nah I'm hitting the fuck outta this shit" he snickered.

He quickly stopped seeing tyana stand at the door with Aubree on her hip. " you on that opp shit" he mumbled and put Aubree on the ground— " go get ready" he flicked her forehead and watched her scatter.

Tyana turned to walk with her but Kevin grabbed her arm, " let her be independent" he mumbled and kicked the door open before pulling her into his room. She stumbled in and looked around, " you're fairly quiet you like.. a freak or something?" He looked at her and lit his blunt.

"Virgin, I want my first to be with someone I wanna marry" she smiled and sat on the bed. " definitely, you Muslim or..?" He glanced at her again while she fanned the smoke out her face. " nope," she laughed and got up— " Ian tell you to get up, you scared of me or something why you inna hurry?" He pulled her back down.

" the smoke is annoying and it stinks." She stated and fanned it once again. He stared at her before she grabbed it from his hands and reached over him to put it out in his ash tray. He chuckled and moved her away, " you so lame for that" she mumbled and got up once again.

He watched her leave before leaning back and shutting his eyes, he heard Aubree speak gibberish and tyana also speak it. He opened it to see them both hovering over him talking, " okay well.. Aubree wanted to say goodbye to you" she laughed and watched Aubree hug him.

He hugged her back and pushed her off. She rolled her eyes and left with tyana, while she was gone— Kevin cleaned up his room and waited for her to come back. He didn't know what else to do besides listen to music and make him self something to eat.

He flipped his sandwich in the pan and smirked to himself seeing how perfect it looked. He looked up from the plate hearing the door open and shut, he peaked to see tyana with a bunch of bags in her hands. " where was you at for so long?" He tilted his head.