𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 25, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚.

it won't let me add images😭, but the hairstyle Kevin had when he was like 18 is what he has in this. The twists!!!

Kevin had a soft spot for older women, perhaps stemming from unresolved mommy issues or simply drawn to their nurturing demeanor. They always seemed eager to care for him, ensuring he was well-fed and looked after.

Kevin had found himself falling in love with someone unexpected—she had been his Sneaky link for the past few months, their affair escalating during the summer. While it was initially just for fun for her, y/n didn't realize the depth of Kevin's feelings for her.

"But if I drop them in there, it's gonna splash on me," Kevin argued over the phone. Y/n sighed before bursting into laughter. "Kev, lift the basket up, then drop the fries in. Why would you let them sit in the grease? They're gonna get soggy," she explained patiently.

He put the phone on speaker and lifted the two baskets from the deep fryer. "This is exactly why I need you in my life, you're just so smart," he smiled while adding his fries into the basket. He dropped them in and grabbed his chicken wings off the counter.

"Or maybe you just need common sense, baby," she joked. He felt his cheeks heat up at the nickname. He only liked it when she called him that. The way it rolled off her tongue sent chills right down to the tip of his dick. He groaned and sat down on the bar stool. "When are you coming by? Me and my boys are going out later," he told her.

She was still in school, working toward becoming a criminal law attorney. "I don't know. I have to study at 7. What time?" She hummed, he checked the time and saw it was barely 4:30. "Ahhh. Ma, I don't think you're gonna be able to. You can't skip out on one night?" He asked, his tone pleading. She sighed.

"It's Friday, I'll help you study all this weekend. C'mon," he asked once again. She sat silently before agreeing, "Just this one time," she mumbled. He smiled and got up, taking out his fries and dumping them on a plate with paper towels coating the bottom to soak up the grease. He ate them separately, though.

Y/n never understood why he didn't just eat them all together, but asking him was setting herself up for a roller coaster. They spent the remainder of the time on the phone until it was 7, and his friends arrived before she did.

She had to finish up her quiz, and by the time she texted Kevin that she was done, they had changed plans. "A party? Or like what is it?" She scrunched up her face while going through her closet. "Just get cute, I'ma come get you," he told her. She huffed before ending the call and scavenging through clothes.

She sat on the floor and contemplated, wanting to look good for Kevin without seeming too desperate. After getting ready and informing him, he arrived in less than 20 minutes, but the car was filled with people.

She hadn't dealt with that since her teenage years. Holding onto her purse and phone tightly, she locked her house door and slightly ran to the car. She had met his friends before, but it was always awkward. They acted like they couldn't interact with her.

Kevin got out of the car and let her inside. She sat in the middle and waved at everyone. "Hey y/n," Cam, Dougie, Setty, Mhady, and a new face uttered with a smile. She smiled back and felt her face being grabbed. Turning, she saw Kevin with the biggest smile. She kissed his cheek and sighed before sitting her phone and purse on his lap.