𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.
-
𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙪𝙢

" it's just the simple fact I asked you not to go with them, why can't you just listen sometimes" y/n repeated and watched the boy flex his jewelry in the mirror

" it's just the simple fact I asked you not to go with them, why can't you just listen sometimes" y/n repeated and watched the boy flex his jewelry in the mirror. " I'll be back before you know it, you getting tired of me or something?" He furrowed and turned to her, she stared at him before shaking her head.

" have fun Kevin" she mumbled and went downstairs. He stood in place before jogging after her, " you okay?" He tilted his head and pulled her to him. " I'm tired, I wanted to stay home with you and watch a movie but it's obvious this drill shit is more important then rekindling us." She stared up at him, he felt his heart break into a thousand pieces.

" I'm not trying to make you feel bad. Go out and have fun, I'll just watch tv and go to bed." She pulled away and went to the couch. He watched her before huffing, he went back upstairs and finished getting ready, y/n getting into her show— she felt the man stare at her, she turned to him and tilted her head.

" I'm not gonna do anything if that's what you're worried about" he went up to her and kissed her face, she stared at him and laughed. " I didn't say you were." She mumbled and sat up, they talked until he checked the time. He kissed her lips and left, she shook her head and shut the door after he did so.

-

" if you cared why didn't you just stay?" Dougie asked Kevin while he downed a bottle of henny. " because it's my fault she feeling like that, she don't even wanna be with a nigga no more. She didn't fight for me to stay or nothing, she just laid on the couch!" He exclaimed— tears in his eyes forming dougie huffed.

" you can make it up to her I'm sure. She said something about rekindling it, she wanna be with you nigga. You just gotta stop focusing on being some lame ass hood nigga, buy her something. Not just clothes and jewelry." Dougie shook his head and closed the bottle.

" or just dick her down" Camrin uttered in the back and handed Kevin the blunt. " or that.. just.. make sure you do something sweet." Dougie laughed and pulled away from the party. Camrin stared at Kevin while he smoked, " I would be ya slut regardless you could cheat on me.. beat on me.. allat" he shrugged and blew a kiss at him.

" good thang you ain't; I like my bitches with respect" he mumbled and turned his back to Camrin. " oh sure, a slut wants someone loyal. How ironic" he scoffed and leaned back. Dougie laughed and took Kevin to target, he rubbed his face off and sniffled before getting out the car.