𝐀𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐀 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚

She's 19 and Kevin is 29.

Tyana has had a crush on her professor since august, she never voiced it to anyone but her friends— they all thought she was scary and weird knowing he was a whole decade older than her, but who cared.

" you cannot fuck that man" jarad mumbled and went through her mini fridge, she spun in her chair, fantasizing about him. " I can though, do you see the way he looks at me?" Her hand fell to her crotch, jarad stared at her before opening her last fruit cup.

" bitch I hope you're buying me a new pack. You ate ever last one of them outta there, you and camrin." She huffed seeing the other boy exit her restroom. " don't go in there for at least 20 mins." He stuck his tongue out and took a handful of peaches out of jarads fruit cup.

" you can have it." He said in disgust and handed it to him, camrin shrug and sat and listened to their conversation. " tell her she can't fuck her professor." He glared at camrin, camrin slowly shrugged before throwing the empty plastic away.

" I don't know why I asked you. You liked to be groomed apparently" jarad shook his head feeling he was the only one with common sense here. " look, if I fuck him i fuck. If I don't I don't." She shrugged and opened her closet.

She got out her stuff since she did afternoon classes, she wanted to be comfy. " I'm Finna change, y'all can leave now" she mumbled lifting up her shirt, they both rushed out and waited for her outside the door.

She changed into a pair of boy shorts, a tanktop and a jacket. She zipped it up half way and put on her crocs, she grabbed her health books and a few pens and pencils to color coordinate her notes— mr.Perez always gave her props for being so prepared.

" you tryna get neaky w da professor?" Jeremiah leaned against the wall, " who out here running they damn mouth?" She frowned up and glared at the two, camrin looked guilty.

" he was gossiping about his shit and I didn't have nothing else to say but your drama" he rambled feeling guilty, Jeremiah was a trusty friend but regardless, it only took one mouth for the whole entire campus to know.

" your secrets safe with me! Do Whatchu gotta do girl.." he mumbled with a side eye, she shook her head and jogged down the steps, entering the main floor with the 3 behind her. They followed her all the time which grew annoying but, it was fun.

She stopped at the vending machine and seen arion there. " .. what candy does mr Perez like?" She looked at him, he had a bag full of Twix. " he enjoys Twix.." arion mumbled and swiped his card again, only for it to decline.

She looked at him and the bag before reaching for one. " buy your own." He mumbled and ran off, she rolled her eyes and bought a Twix. " buy me something" camrin leaned against the broken machine, he stared at the snacks inside before glaring at his friends.

" yeah good luck with that" she laughed and bent down to grab the Twix from the bottom. She watched them attempt to break into the vending machine— she grew embarrassed seeing camrin struggle to lift it up.

She walked away and made her way to her class, she was at least 5 mins early, the people in her class weren't so serious about their careers. Most freshmans but she was a sophomore— Mr. Perez was a new teacher— she had a clean slate to change her personality and let him learn who she 'was'.