𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙚
-
𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙙,
-
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙖 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚

I couldn't pick which one that fit ..

582828282727 comments and 7227272872 votes n I'll finish this edit😕🫵‼️

" youre a bastard" dougie stared at Kevin while he peeled his banana, " damn a nigga can't eat now?" He huffed and threw the banana at dougie. " stop throwing things at me." He mumbled and dodged it, they sat in class and joked— Kevin smiled once he seen ty'ana prance inside.

" you're looking beautiful my heart!" He smiled and got up, she smiled and thanked him. " still can't take you out?" He sat next to her and leaned against the table, " you're a handsome boy, it's just— you're not my aesthetic.." she tried to explain with out sounding rude.

" maybe you need a thug in ya life" he bit his lips and stared at her, she smiled hard before shaking her head. " it's not really me.. you're like.." she giggled before her friends cut her off. " I'm sorry! They'll be more of me at this party later though" she rambled quickly and turned to her friends.

He sat closer to her before kissing her cheek, he got up and collected his back pack. Dougie got the memo and left with him, she watched him walk away before sighing. " why won't you just try!" May glanced at her and laughed.

" because he's a hoe! I know he's one, I can't let my self get into that predicament.." she huffed and looked around, she pointed to a girl in the corner. " she fucked on him I bet" she glanced at genny— " that's a boy." She rolled her eyes and touched up her makeup.

" I think you're a bit paranoid of what people will think of you" she laughed, " no it's not that I swear it isn't." She denied, it wasn't— she could care less, she just didn't wanna get her heart broken. " I told him to come to the party later, don't let me go near him" she said stern.

" Girl boo, you go near him I'm gon go the other way"she mumbled, tyana huffed and did her work. They all talked while Kevin was ranting to dougie, " nah but if i stick my foot in that bitch, ima get it stuck!" He stared at dougie and looked back at the whirlpool that was happening in the middle of the lake.

"Yo black ass can drown, just smoke!" Dougie huffed. Kevin smacked his lips and took a seat, he yawned before leaning back on the seat. " so we going to my bae party?" He smiled hard and kicked his feet, " yes, I wanna fuck on genny anyway, you think she get nasty off the migos?" He stuck his tongue out. " I don't pay attention to her, only mines for real" he mumbled and got on his phone.